Why do programmers act like they are the shit when without IT administrators they wouldn't even know how to host their...

Why do programmers act like they are the shit when without IT administrators they wouldn't even know how to host their application on a server and load balance it?
Fuck programmers.

Attached: 1540036079992.jpg (533x519, 61.01K)

>they wouldn't even know how to host their application on a server and load balance it?
There are plenty of programmers who know how to do this. My entire background is web development shit and that involves pretty much everything you just said. Are there really programmers who know nothing about that?

Who do you think wrote those applications and the management tools that IT people use?

I'd rather act like the shit than act like the asshole. You're this mad about it you had to complain on the internet about it? Maybe you need a therapist more than you need a server.

Scripts? It admins
Before that the same people who stood the servers up.
>web development is programming
Mfw

Attached: satania.gif (480x498, 376.94K)

Sweet blog entry dude

>web development is programming
Yes, I've used rocket.rs. That is programming. I also make 150k/yr as a cybersecurity engineer and don't code at all. Please cope harder.

What do you mean? Is this some kind of delusion or deflection? If you're upset with what I said, sorry programmers and I hurt your feelings I guess.

>changing from web dev to cybersecurity and naming a bullshit salary.
Stop. My sides.
Anyway I haven't seen any programmer that could build a triple redundant switched infrastructure tied across two Datacenters
And yet we're the ones who keep the machines they use for programming for shit that will never see the light of day alive.

Attached: 1643236396569.png (1024x768, 314.32K)

>bullshit salary
AWS starts at 140k
>implying web dev has nothing to do with cybersecurity
XSS, SQLi, CSRF, SSRF. Just to name a few vulnerabilities impacting the majority of the internet. You're a NEET faggot.

>Anyway I haven't seen any programmer that could build a triple redundant switched infrastructure tied across two Datacenters
>And yet we're the ones who keep the machines they use for programming for shit that will never see the light of day alive.
What's the reason for bringing it up though? Are you insecure about it? Why not just take comfort in this idea instead of harboring hate for others? What's the sense in that?
Is there some personal story you want to talk about? I'm not really sure what your goal is with this thread.

>I haven't seen any programmer that could build a triple redundant switched infrastructure tied across two Datacenters
easy.

if (timeout) {
// retry on switch2
if (timeout) {
// retry on switch3
}
}

What does the internet run on?
>deflection
Fucking programmers are butt hurt mad they don't know the physical layer.

Attached: Nagatoro-Smiling-1024x645.jpg (1024x645, 57.38K)

*ring ring*
>Hey IT? I need the bitch boy to plug the cables in. Thanks.
Done.

>What does the internet run on?
BGP

>deflection
It looks like you're the one deflecting. You didn't answer a single question. All I can do is assume if you don't actually talk to me.

You're clearly upset with programmers, but I have no idea why. Did someone you know try to act elitist around you and it hurt your pride or something? Why even create a discussion if you're going to try and avoid talking about it.

>you have to ask someone because you don't know how
This isn't the retort you thought it was
Bingo
Because this is an image board of discussion and I'm trying to gain insight into the arrogance of programmers versus data center administrators.

Attached: 1643310628081.png (464x450, 224.52K)

>Fucking programmers are butt hurt mad they don't know the physical layer.
What, you mean computers and routers and ethernet cables? You have to be joking lol.

If they are hosting it on a server in order to run it, they probably aren't.
If it's served as a file to execute locally, however, then you are delusional.

No no, he means the data center administrators the wrote the code for the things he's maintaining... Oh wait, those would be programmers too

Attached: 1614389445740.png (393x309, 129.42K)

>Because this is an image board of discussion and I'm trying to gain insight into the arrogance of programmers versus data center administrators.
If you're not joking, you're being really ironic. Read your own posts back from the other perspective.

>faggots are unironically defending this lifestyle

Attached: cubicle-farm-2.jpg (1146x1600, 207.2K)

What programmer actually works onsite these days? I work from home in my jammies

Attached: 1613352294775.jpg (1024x838, 87.86K)