Ungoogled Chromium

why has no one uploaded a binary package to the AUR?
It's like they don't want people to use this thing.

Attached: chromium.png (1024x1024, 54.34K)

wats rong w/ firefox?

Normal chromium is already in the repos. No one needs your hipster garbage, use normal chromium

Ungoogled Chromium doesn't provide any official binaries for Arch

>t.

Attached: glow.gif (220x243, 73.72K)

people have
the aur jannies remove them every time because it's "unofficial"

Ok glowie

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-03 20-18-23.png (798x649, 111.32K)

If you're paranoid enough to use ungoogled-chromium why the fuck would you trust anyone to build it for you?

Attached: 1617616746234.jpg (1169x1099, 267.46K)

if you are computer illiterate and dont know how to compile things

This. If you’re at a point where you need to use ungoogled-chromium and haven’t read the source code yourself to then compile it yourself you’re an absolute retard who fell for yet another Any Forums meme. Why would you trust some random schizo’s package that’s uploaded on a repository known for doing next to no checks on the packages uploaded to their platforms. Each thread in this shithole is proof that the faggots on here are either still in high-school or just started their first years of Computer Science.

>thinking that Ungoogled Chromium doesn't glow in the dark

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-03 20-31-26.png (936x517, 78.85K)

kek, alienbob has binaries for slackware 15

arch btfo

>The current focus of ungoogled-chromium is not to address all the privacy issues in Chromium
What the fuck? I guess there really is no web browser that isn't completely pozzed.

Use Flatpak you numbnut. You get automatic updates from the official repo and some semblance of sandboxing.

>use flatpak
>you numbnut
stfu retard, just add an outside trusted repo and fuck aur

I'm lazy.

>just add an outside trusted repo
So, exactly like Flatpak? Yeah, that's what I said you stupid cunt. If I want any more lip from you I'll jingle my zipper.

If you're a normie techlet (but why would you install such browser anyway), don't know about existence of Idle Detection and what it does, if you don't even check Settings after installing a browser you will live just fine, it makes no difference for you. If you're aware about Idle Detection you would probably like to disable it - so the devs allow you to do it, they even made a switch for it in Settings.
I see no problem here, it still the best and most unbloated chromium browser.

>it still the best and most unbloated chromium browser

Attached: 1641679085594.png (755x591, 75.26K)

What does this picture trying to say? Chrome, Edge and Firefox don't have cookies?

>waah i have to compile a program