Just curiosity...

Just curiosity. I live in a south american shithole and I can use utorrent and download everything I want whenever I want . Are you chased or been monitored by your isp fbi cia nsa kgb gestapo or whatever in your country in your region? is true that yu a von to use torrent or you will be "caught" and coul get in jail?

Attached: 1623951511188.jpg (551x550, 37.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iknowwhatyoudownload.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*you have to use vpn to use torrent

Torrent != pirated content.

yes it is, I didn't have one in uni in the US and almost got kicked out for it.

I live in a big european country and I can do it too

Attached: he.jpg (291x305, 19.58K)

I torrent a lot of movies. Never used a VPN. Never had an issue. Though I generally watch older movies, so I doubt anyone is monitoring that.

In UK all major sites related to torrents are banned you simply can't access them and there is a risk of being find or worse.

So gotta use a vpn.

i live in australia. due to the americans trying to interfere with australian laws, and for screwing us on content availability, downloading files is not illegal, and jewish american lawyer's letters are ignored (the isp is forced to forward them to customers but customers are told to never reply or to get a vpn, or both).

>due to the americans trying to interfere with australian laws
> jewish american lawyer's
dumb fuck detected

Attached: everything culturally relevant from your country.jpg (1920x1080, 32.49K)

torrent = overwhelmingly pirated content

fuck off, kike. australians live in a paradise, while you live in a nation full of jews and fucking niggers that can't even use bittorrent without a lawyer demanding shekels. when you livestream your suicide, please post a link.

>utorrent

nevermind i cant find a picture of an anime girl crying to respond with but just saying you should ANY OTHER TORRENT PROGRAM

I live in Thailand and I wonder about this a little too. When I go here:
iknowwhatyoudownload.com
I see a million things some other people have downloaded using the IP I have now. Tomorrow I will have a different IP with a different list. I don't think ISPs here really know who is using what IP and when.

>utorrent
i guess someone just fell for Any Forums memes

Attached: 1643954949078.jpg (2544x4000, 905.51K)

I didn't even know what a VPN was the first time I started torrenting in my balkan shithole.
I don't think VIVACOM cares that much.

>Big European country
>Big

West Europe has pretty big countries, countries start to get smaller in Central and East Europe.

the government doesn't give two shits about torrents, it's the RIAA/MPAA or local equivalents and their whores/lawyers.

>utorrent
CONCHA TU MADRE ES 2022 NO 2012 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4 u

>I don't think ISPs here really know who is using what IP and when
Oh they now. Obviously, the software assigning ips prints a log they can look through if errors emerge. But they just don't care about your low-level piracy.
>Are you chased or been monitored by your isp fbi cia nsa kgb gestapo or whatever in your country in your region?
Monitoring public torrents is easy as shit and some law firms make good money sending fines to you if you do it without a proxy gere in Germany. If you participate in large scale commercial copyright infringement then yes it is possible that the police is monitoring your traffic and online activities with a court order. Anyone pirating here just uses a cheap vpn and tries not to seed as that can multiply the amount of copyright infringements you commit significantly. So there are no public german trackers, only private ones.

in usa, pirate over vpn all I want. My isp is fairly small, I imagine some others might care but then again they can't see the traffic so they'd only be able to get on you about bandwidth, which is probably comparable/less than someone who netflixes constantly