Is this site even usable without Any Forums X?

Is this site even usable without Any Forums X?

Attached: 1638302996150.png (512x512, 11.6K)

>Is this site even usable without Any Forums X?
ive been posting since 2005 and i still dont know what Any Forums X does

No, I constantly block Any Forums on my hosts because I'm an addict and everytime I return I install 4chanX again and import my cof file

Attached: 144461060_3758350944241248_216469626105905483_n.jpg (1440x1426, 663.09K)

It's usable but certainly sucks

i use a webkitgtk browser without any extensions and it works just fine

same

same

same

>not a new IP

the thread watcher

same but 2011

I don't use 4troonX
been posting for about 9 years

i post from my phone's web browser

Isn't that for poorfags who use Android?

Yes. I post sometimes even from my phone. I have never used Any Forums X.

same but 2013

thread watcher and gallery mode are indispensable imo. numoot will never add them. shame 4chanx isn't maintained though, and even more of a shame it's written in fucking coffeescript of all things.

I've tried using it a few times over the years and just feels like bloat every time. The only benefit to me is the extra filtering capability.

fuck no

i've been here since 2006 and i don't even know what Any Forums x is or what it does

Any Forums already does have a thread watcher

the hover to enlarge images and hover >> to show the quoted message makes it really comfy

>thread watcher
true, forgot about that. still no gallery mode though, and so i'll stick with 4chanx

i use it mainly because of image hover, default hover sucks, the gallery is also nice for the image heavy boards

i like it for pasting images from clipboard, some of the hotkeys, and the fact that i have my thread watcher and configs synced between my PCs