Thoughts

thoughts

Attached: 1643889767634.png (1600x901, 2.74M)

I will get one so I will shill against it so retards wont buy one

Hmm

Have you tried it?

Which model did you get? Honestly I think it looks nice, no RGB garbage. Rather minimalist shroud compared to most gaymer ugly crap I still can't understand why AIBs keep pushing on us. I just hope they're priced reasonably and are in stock when they release.

On closer inspection, looks 3D printed and those fans look like they're from the stock coolers.

(((O)(O)))

This lol
I'll just sow the seeds of doubt while simultaneously looking at one to replace my 1080 Ti. Keeps thr chances of getting one just that little bit higher.

That tag screams "engineering sample"

Attached: 1643908197563.png (1599x899, 2.79M)

pic with timestamp?

It's an old leaked picture of a prototype

I'm seeing 8 VRAM chips there.
And a 6pin + 8pin power input.
Those are fine, but still gives zero indication of what performance will be like.

Intel has great Linux drivers for their iGPU chips. Obviously performance is not the best but that's not the driver's fault. OpenGL and VAAPI work flawlessly and everything is stable. As long as their discrete card has the same level of driver support, I'd be interested in getting one.

Attached: gpu.jpg (465x660, 41.42K)

It's kinda the same story on Windows
Drivers are fine for what they are intended to do, I certainly haven't ran into many issues other than the really lackluster performance.
Their dGPUs are going to be "fine" on the same way, maybe not as performant as they could be but everything will work.

It's kinda the only reason I like intel anything, they do spend significant amounts of money on getting things more ready for prime time even if they have been acting more like AMD recently.

As long as they deliver
>3070 Ti-ish performance
>Working Drivers for Linux
>Under 500€
and most importantly
>AVAILABLE
I'm going to buy. I own a fucking 980 Ti that is falling apart as we speak, poor thing has more than earned retirement.

Also, Intel has the best and most based engineers in the fucking industry, their issue is that their Management was the most useless amalgamation of retards who ever stepped into any important role AND the stingiest fucking retarded beancounters at the same time. Now that that seems to have been somewhat rectified, Intel is hopefully going to shit out GPUs like there's no tomorrow.

This. I'd happily jump ship if this is the case. The good thing is I don't see my 970 dying on me anytime soon. I'll wait and see what kind of performance/compatibility these cards get on Linux.

Attached: 1643926582122.jpg (900x900, 115.05K)

Interesting thing about that 980 Ti is, it's the last video card with native VGA capability, i.e. without a latency-adding converter. If you want to drive a CRT, no one will ever make a better card than the 980 Ti.

Checked. Yep, my main monitor is running over DVI (144Hz / 1ms) anyways, not that it matters, but it's nice anyways. I'm going to keep it, it's a trophy for me.

nvidia released the geforce 256 in 1999, but yeah cool 23 years later intel made one, better late than never lol

STOP REPOSTING THIS SHIT YOU TURBO IDIOT>GPT THREAD DONT EVER ANSWER

GOOD MORNING SIRS I HEED

Attached: 1642085899885.jpg (1814x2076, 3.92M)