Be honest: did you give up on linux? why?

be honest: did you give up on linux? why?

Attached: url(2).jpg (1789x1496, 268.51K)

no, I'm using it right now

No we have it deployed on 100,000 hosts running the majority of the worlds meetings. Why?

Because systemctl poweroff
(kernel)

be honest: did linux filtered you? why?

No, I'm using it right now

To much work. Time is very important to me so I don't want to maintaine a os just so I still will do everything important in browser.

Using it right now. Feels good

I run Linux on my work laptop. Tried running it on my desktop, it was a pain in the ass for gayimng

I gave up on musl gentoo because I already had arch. Compiling things on a laptop sucks. The main goal was to install qemu to play with bootloader and kernel but in the end efivar:38 didn't compile so I gave up. I've played with grub and modules tho. Using arch now and have proper gentoo on a proper PC at my parents' house

Genshin Impact

Attached: 1641061400295.jpg (4032x2415, 2.86M)

/r/wooosh

Yes, I emerged from my basement to buy a Mac and immediately lost my neckbeard.

i "gave up" when I got a Mac a year ago. In reality I do exactly the same things and use the same software that I did in Linux just with better hardware because of the based M1 Macbook Air. And some of the integration with my iPhone is cool too.

sus

Two years and no slowdowns, no crashes and everything works as intended. Fuck windows.

oink

Explain. Are you a zoom or msteams worker? A manager? What exactly?

Go back

>be honest: did you give up on linux? why?
Mostly yes. I still use it because I work in data science (I always install it whenever I get a new work laptop), but I liked windows 7 more than every version of windows before it and more than Linux so I now use windows at home. I don't mind windows 10.

because only erotic games matter