Why search engines suck nowadays?

I remember pre 2010 search engines worked just fine. Using a NPL approach they give you what you wanted now it seems it's a bunch of broken machine learning algorithms without any accuracy. Why Google,Bing, etc have become so shitty?

Attached: FKmDJnxXoAc5jZS.jpg (1200x684, 73.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

404pagefound.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but men don't have wombs?

gigo, Google isn't going to help you if you type in slang that can be misconstrued as scientific terminology.
search can males become pregnant. If that is what you meant to type.

the issue here lies with healthline.com

You know the answer. Identity politics. Man I fucking hate "lifestyle leftists"

Attached: menpregnant.png (918x294, 24.11K)

yikes google really fell off frfr

everything modern owned by globalists is bad and I even dont know what non shitty search engines are there left

They're the number one result for health issues even in other countries and they're really irresponsible with their coverage.
They have ethnicity based health reporting sometimes which is cool but they have a serious fetish for black people because you don't see them mention how some asian diets might be bad for you and so on while they have random articles that go "how to exercise and hike as a black person" which drives me up the wall.

Yes, it's clear they have an agenda behind. All top results say men can get pregnant.

Attached: bing.png (802x237, 26.66K)

there was a big change to how snippets work last month, and a lot of people have pointed out how easy it is to abuse. i know this was a thing before this change, but
>Is it possible? [answer]
is just that

Use qwant

They used to work

Attached: nigga-tech.png (500x921, 125.8K)

don't ask it questions
btw still shitty result

Attached: 1643911614970.png (1055x1075, 155.47K)

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Till the combine harvesters came

based

How is this wrong tho

Yes, but also Google for giving it as the "featured answer".

GTFO tranny.

im not a tranny
explain to me how its wrong

>They're the number one result for health issues even in other countries and they're really irresponsible with their coverage.
Any time I search for anything related to health I automatically ignore results from webmd and healthline.

You know it, don't play semantic games with recently changed definitions

What's wrong with the results?

its a robot, user
a robot that is scared of getting cancelled by these psychos :c

because they focus more on serving ads than solving your search

Human males (yes you won't be seahorse posting here) do not have wombs with which to gestate a child.

Bigot.

If they were sane and well meaning they would use this sort of result as evidence that healthline shouldn't be appearing on page one at all, let alone be featured as "the" answer.

Faggot.

first few results are amazon, price comparison sites

then "review" blogs, i.e. top 10 listings that are just maskeraded price comparison and amazon links

then spam blogs with all the same recycled content sourced from reddit, also just amazon ref link spammers

then come the .xyz domains filled with nonsense robo content

and if you put the right keywords, StackOverflow or reddit blocks somewhere in between that have the actual answer

Bring it back.

Attached: .png (636x344, 142.56K)

No I meant, what's wrong with the results in your example image?

Men can't get pregnant.

The way that site puts its health advice makes it sound like the US is stuck in the 18th century, and that it's on the brink of a civil war because blacks can't exercise or run around. It's hilarious.

>pretending to be retarded
Men can't get pregnant.

wow this one still exists

Attached: firefox_2022-02-03_19-19-36.png (588x439, 64.77K)

back to your containment site, bunkercel samefaggot

old net is best net
404pagefound.com/