If a microwave over got invented today it would get fucking banned everywhere on the spot. Let that sink in

If a microwave over got invented today it would get fucking banned everywhere on the spot. Let that sink in.

Attached: 9k=(62).jpg (400x300, 17.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-anything-interesting-you-can-do-with-a-magnetron-from-an-old-microwave-oven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it would get fucking banned everywhere on the spot
no it wouldnt. if that was true, then PUFAs would get banned as well

why

PUFA deez nutz

It allows people to create weapons and is a means of production! Lightscribe writers allow you to make graphene and it got banned as soon as scientists discovered it. Microwaves allow you to melt glass.

A stove let's me melt glass too

You can make very lethal weapons out of almost anything. Why are microwaves so dangerous that they would be banned on sight?

They push hard to ban gas stoves worldwide. In all new building you don't get gas, only gay electric stoves.

With microwaves you can cause brain damage without the target knowing.

>THEY won't let me blow my house up with gas leaks
we are truly living in a society

Same thing with microwaves. You can put a cat inside. Think of the children.

what kind of stuff can you do with melted glass? and, how to melt glass in the microwave?

Every few months a block of flats gets blown up by some retard forgetting to turn the gas off, this is the main reason. Do you trust tyrone next door to not be retarded?

That only happens with propane not natural gas. Electric stoves are more inefficient and worse overall compared to gas.

>gas leaks
i have been using gas stoves for 23 years
i have never seen a gas leak

>Do you trust tyrone next door to not be retarded?
tyrone doesnt live next door

quora.com/Is-there-anything-interesting-you-can-do-with-a-magnetron-from-an-old-microwave-oven

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-180257_Firefox Nightly_1.jpg (720x405, 44.59K)

I've been using electric stoves for ~23 years.
I have never had any issues.

im not taking one to pieces
>oy u moite u got a loicense ??

I'm white and free. Fuck off big brother government.
>muh think of the children

>let that sink in
>posts a picture of a sink

Attached: 1641979459844.png (660x574, 89.24K)

If you were born 2 millenniums ago you would have been thrown off the Taygetus

If a car got invented today it would get fucking banned everywhere on the spot. Let that sink in.

Attached: 1620234039698.jpg (540x762, 41.48K)

When microwaves were first marketed they were called radar ranges. They couldn't get anyone to buy them because women didn't trust that they were safe. Everyone thought they'd give you cancer or do something bad to the food (they weren't wrong on both counts). Radar ranges were eventually pulled off the market because of the bad PR and sales.

10 years later they renamed them to "microwave" and brought them to market along side a massive media campaign targeting women. They were shilled heavily as safe, effective, and massive time saving devices. All mentions of "radar" and "radiation" were dropped from marketing material and manuals. It wasn't long before every housewife in America was demanding their husband buy this new miracle device.

I still have the first microwave my Grandparents purchased. It's a unit from the mid-70s. It takes about twice as long to reheat meals as a modern unit. It's built solidly though. It has been nuking shit for decades now multiple times a day. Mainly to defrost meat or reheat home cooked left overs. It's huge can hold twice as much as any modern unit I can buy that isn't intended for use in a professional kitchen. I'm sure it'll be still nuking shit long after I'm dead.

Attached: 785072cb9587140298150b9402ec3bec5ce79fcbb23148bb9e13bdd0edc65209.jpg (190x277, 8.81K)