Why does it have such garbage input lag?

why does it have such garbage input lag?

Attached: 1622982627367.png (1400x1050, 151.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/16214/amd-zen-3-ryzen-deep-dive-review-5950x-5900x-5800x-and-5700x-tested/5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you post on Any Forums when you have no idea wtf you're talking about?

don't lie mate its memory and intercore latency is much higher nobody is falling for your ruse

Then why don't you tell us how much intercore latency it has in numerical values and compare it to Intel?

Ok, Sir, go to BIOS and disable SMT.

This does nothing. There's still a 40~80us lag on a Ryzen 5700, and a 10500 has like 17~20us. This is known and documented. Why do y'all lie so goddamn bad?

anandtech.com/show/16214/amd-zen-3-ryzen-deep-dive-review-5950x-5900x-5800x-and-5700x-tested/5

Why are we supposed to care about sub-millisecond lag?

You can't perceive microseconds user, take your meds.

Literally a 6 core 12 thread Intel CPU outperforms a 12 core 24 thread Ryzen in terms of general use. AMD lied about so much. I remember going from a i5 6600k to a Ryzen 3700x and it felt sluggish as shit. I gave them 1 more chance and got a 5700x and it's just as shitty. I then built a cheap Intel 10500, nothing fancy. Everything feels good and right. Everything amd does they are absolute shit at. It's so sad.

When it's that much of a disparity, yes I can. I press a button in game, I expect it to do that action at that moment. Not 3x the time Intel does it.

>it felt sluggish as shit.
Why do you pretend to notice 50 microseconds lag?

is an i7-11400H enough to get me a gf

There's no way you or anyone else can perceive latency being 40 us longer.

I'll take your 5700x for 10 $ . What you say?

user, if this isn't bait posting I think you're confusing microseconds as milliseconds.
1 millisecond is 1000 microseconds.
It's physically impossible to detect a delay that small.

you retards do realize that nano- and microsecond level extra delays add up when scaled up to millions of operations...
right?

Another bait/FUD thread by an intel kike lover.

intel is widely known to simply just have lower latency

The topic of the discussion was input lag, which is unnoticeable on AMD

You are so full of shit it's hilarious

>and got a 5700x
You bought a processor that doesn't exist? Impressive.

I have a 6700k and a gf, shes gonna build a computer soon and then her rig will be better than mine