Why do I need a computer that is not older than 3 years old for my history class...

Why do I need a computer that is not older than 3 years old for my history class? I have windows 10 and everything but its a old thinkpad is it ok?

Attached: file.png (1477x460, 189.22K)

>Google, Chrome or Firefox
What did they mean by this?

Just CONSOOM!

its technical requirement for morons, if your PC dont work they and its 4 years old they dont give a fuck and now waste IT resources to figure it out.

i kek'd
the absolute state of computer illiterate boomers

Imagine using a computer as recent as 3 years old lmao. You must consoooom and you must waste money.

The requirements is just like Microsoft's, 8Gen dual core is okay but not 7Gen quad core, Athlon 3000G is okay but not the 1800X

>Google, Chrome, or Firefox
>,

just show up with a thinkpad from 2007 to own the libs

based

>8-core machine just to type a report

imagine thinking anything is necessary for note taking other than literally any computer capable of loading and saving text files

lmao

The person who wrote this is probably mentally stuck in the year 1990-2009 where computers older than 3 years old were cumbersome and not worth using.

I guess I need to replace my t440p with a new $99 chromebook.

it's an history class, not a prehistory class. you can't use a dinosaur laptop

because dev are too lazy to test older hardware/software

Bruhhh ok I got dat mac i think i can pay it off in 3-4 years

Attached: file.png (991x1017, 132.94K)

>applecare+
>literally paying to repair the laptop even if it might not even get damahed
>literally $200 for a year
how retarded are you exactly

If it's going to take you 4 years to pay off $1500, you should be taking classes that can get you a better than minimum wage job instead of history.

>Why do I need a computer that is not older than 3 years old for my history class?
you don't. whoever wrote this shit in your screencap is a fucking moron.