IT'S HAPPENING

H1B PAJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
twitter.com/DeepMind/status/1488907865792385024

Attached: fug.webm (1050x720, 665.2K)

>leetcode solution printer
ok and?

And now it can get a job at FAAGMAN.
Next it needs to generate status updates and make LinkedIn posts and it will be superior to most SWE's.

good, maybe companies will start realising that LC is a poor indicator of programming skill

Remember a gorillion years ago when they said truckers will be out of a job, and in current day these trucker niggas are still here?

DO NOT REDEEM THE AI MADAM!

Good morning sir.

can I downlod this AI and use it for my remote interviews?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>Problem Description
>LANGUAGE IS cpp
bad bot

> a wall of text is needed for such a basic problem
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

wow. we really are living in a magical time.

Attached: 1641891751162.png (563x964, 837.98K)

if you used this cancer for anything involving employment you would be made permanently unemployed by the time this algorithm has stopped outputting data.

calm down diarrhea states broken anus curry country and country shitter

Deepmind, write a fully standard compliant C++20 optimizing compiler

i forgot quote you diarrhea

bad quote sorry

This. It's also not the first time someone comes up with a programming AI.

Oh boy, I can't wait for people to start writing computer programs in English. Gonna be great. Wondering how the AI-driven compiler will interpret your vague Shakespearian diatribe is part of the fun after all!

Attached: AI Dungeon fucking with anon.png (1069x596, 103.75K)

But it's english. So instead of hiring expensive programmers they can hire any old minimum wage retard. The cost saving probably offsets the time wasted

they already know it's not great it's an automatic process
they hire like several thousand people a month

>requires an extremely verbose description with 5 times more text than the resulting code
>is likely a cherry-picked example too

That's a really cool proof-of-concept, but it's still light years from being useful in practice.

the only difference is that quality of life will reach royal comfy levels while using copilot AI
rest is fearmongering

>Be Jewish
>AI, How do I optimize human suffering and maximize wealth
A more likely future is everyone will be doing OnlyFans.

I love AI dungeon so much oh my god
it is all nonsense and we see meaning where there is none but it is so goofy

>non-deterministic English -> python translator
wouldn't want to be Indian right now