Post kino personal websites

Post kino personal websites.

I am looking to shamelessly steal, preferably static html and as minimalist as possible.

Solmu.org

Attached: thumb-1920-992139.jpg (1920x1423, 278.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

microsounds.github.io/
sizeof.cat
chaox.ro
getimiskon.xyz
xenobyte.xyz
driftt.neocities.org/
html5up.net/
myplace.frontier.com/~jnozum/
codingneko.com
xenobyte.xyz/scripts/?nav=scanlines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'll post mine, because i wanna steal blogpost ideas from other people, I have nothing
microsounds.github.io/

sizeof.cat

That's a really good looking website

Very pretty, i too like [s]Muted Pastels[/s] , but nano is for homosex. Why do you use it?

I'm gay

chaox.ro
getimiskon.xyz
xenobyte.xyz
driftt.neocities.org/

vimuser.org

Go one here if you're looking for free static html layouts html5up.net/

myplace.frontier.com/~jnozum/

Mirin

What an absolute madlad.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-04 The Extended Terrible Two's.png (1422x976, 152.24K)

Cute website user. Miku is a cute. A cute!

Attached: 1627655123588.gif (300x250, 135.64K)

holy fuck

>Why do you use it?
I got used to pressing ctrl-o enter to save and I don't feel like changing to another editor.
It has plenty of features for editing souece code, bracket matching, syntax highlighting, macros and running shell commands directly inside nano to format the whole buffer or paste their output into the current buffer.
One of the few things I was missing was jump to definition and autocomplete from vim using ctags, i added them as features using macros and an overlay script I wrote.
I admit it's kind of a hack though, it opens another nano as a child process every time i jump definitions.
The autocomplete is implemented by pasting the entire keyword list at the bottom of the file and removing it when exiting because nano doesn't support autocimpleteing between open buffers, just the current one.

>xenobyte.xyz
How can I make such a nice looking website?

pocket-php

it's ugly af though. unreadable

Oh yeah it even stated on the bottom, but yeah after a longer look I prefer getimiskon.xyz
I've got no experience with making websites but I would actually like to make something like this. Since I tend to mess around with my home servers a lot so hosting a small personal website would be cool I just don't know where to start

the classic
codingneko.com

it's a backend framework, it has nothing to do with the look of the site

shafou.com

xenobyte.xyz/scripts/?nav=scanlines

apparently it's just CSS, custom fonts and an overlay texture effect, the site has a great aesthetic, though

btw anyone know some other personal sites with comfy blogs?

UOOOHHHHH xenobyte looks so nice. How do I obtain this skill?