Twitch, no

Does anybody else not like watching livestreams on Twitch?
I can’t stand it with how many 30 second long ads get played.
I prefer YouTube

Attached: EA031D2A-348A-4F03-A388-0303460E3163.jpg (675x450, 26.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-ad-block-for-twitch/kgeglempfkhalebjlogemlmeakondflc?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And don’t even get me started on streaming on Twitch…

nice technology thread you faggot

If web services aren't technology I expect you to report all the other active threads on this subject as well.

I just checked twitch. There were several niggers channels in the main page 0/5. Use adblock (ublock) and an alternative dns if you don't mind your history being collected

>b-but you have to support the creator
No, and now fuck off bezos

Purpleblock extension retard

I'm using "Video Ad-Block, for Twitch"

You posted nothing about it's technology faggot. Just because it's an entertainment platform on the web doesn't mean you talk about it's technology.

are you stupid or something

twitch/amazon would have to pay me to watch their shit or use their garbage website.
>I can’t stand it with how many 30 second long ads get played.
this is why people prefer not to use the site at all.

ads?

Attached: file.png (270x36, 3.13K)

ads?

twitch.tv/turbo

can't afford $9 a month lol?

there are atleast a dozen of working ad block solution, retard

stop watching jewish streamers

how are they the only big streaming site that has so hard to block ads? these are literally injected to the stream instead of being an easily blockable overlay from a 3rd party domain. that is why you get this screen if you try to load the stream with youtube-dl

Attached: 1622329173073.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

I regularly throw on streams on the background while doing other stuff, rhythm streams are great for random music

how come that ublock can't block these? im worried about the future of ad blocking... i don't want to use a dedicated extension for every site i use

Read nigga, readddd

simple adblockers like ublock origin used to do the trick for years but recently they've worked hard to force them on you. you can't get around them without paying as far as i'm aware. and i'll be damned before i give them $10/month or whatever it is to avoid ads.

Attached: 1636834831874.jpg (600x600, 47.86K)

Just don't use this zoomer shit, simple as

indeed but if i were you i would worry about the spread of these ad technologies. some day in the future you may have to look at ads again

>you can't get around them without paying as far as i'm aware
you didnt even do 1s of searching before shitting out this post
there are plenty of mouth breather easy ways to get around it

my nigger

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/video-ad-block-for-twitch/kgeglempfkhalebjlogemlmeakondflc?hl=en

both chrome and firefox have this extension, it works

Amazon doesn't play around. It's a greedy as fuck company, of course all corporations are, but given the employee standards - them finding every way to squeeze out cash isn't a surprise
Plus, they have AWS. Obviously Google has insane server counts, probably more, but they have less incentive to do this with Youtube because:
One, Manifest v3 will get rid of adblockers on Chromium soon.
And Two, they already make a fuck ton of money off of basically the entire internet, so squeezing out more from ads is less desirable as opposed to entirely new ventures

static ads and built-in video stream ads are different things