"cpp",
"g++",
"gcc",
"lld",
"make",
"rustc",
]}

seriously what are they doing

Attached: cachedImage.jpg (3840x2160, 855.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/py0w1o/if_you_wanted_to_tweak_the_cfs_scheduler_to_be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What abomination is that? Windows? Linux? Looks like a shitty knock-off of Mac.

>lowest priority
>c++
>rustc
BASED

poop OS, the distro Linus "Dick Suckem" Sebastian manage to completely break on video to 2.4 million viewers by the simple act of installing steam

it's what happens when gnome cucks your shitty skid distro with chad libadwaita tech that prevents retards from making low quality css themes

Wow, finally, a feature Windows had for what, 10 years now?
I fucking hate Linux for shit like this. It was NEVER meant to be used on the desktop.

what feature? being an ugly piece of shit? or the program that's just useless gamemoded changing priorities of shit but even more of a placebo to appeal to poorfags?

It's insane that they pretend to care about performance but still use CFS instead of a good scheduler

Either your reading comprehension is seriously lacking or you are a bot.

>longer build times so GNOME's javascript animations get an extra 0.5fps
hard pass

So basically: Ananicy in Rust?

Pop and Ubuntu are marketing straregies to sell product GNOME is just trying to make a desktop

>the average windows shill
maybe check to make sure you know what the fuck is being said before leaping at the opportunity to shill
you're just embarrassing microshills by association, not that they could be any lower as it is

ITT:
>what is latency vs throughput
>what are interactive vs non-interactive processes

Saving the Linux desktop

>I want my computer to be broken when its compiling
Ok, I don't.

Literally nothing wrong with keeping compilers from fucking UI responsiveness

lmao this shit is the same thing over here
reddit.com/r/archlinux/comments/py0w1o/if_you_wanted_to_tweak_the_cfs_scheduler_to_be/
you dont need their retarded shit

You seem to care a lot about this eceleb always bringing him up.... I think that is a (You) problem.

Pop! OS is not a "necessary to exist" distro, but ecelebs not being able to update after install before installing a broken package is a trifling reason.

The scheduling in this thread is also not a very good reason to avoid it, the best reason to not use Pop! is because Ubuntu is perfect.

since when are both his ears pierced? when did he become a mtf tranny? disgusting.

someone already rewrote it in cpp

What are some other good schedulers