Easy Tech Jobs?

>Want high paying tech job ($70k+).
>Don't want to learn coding.
>Don't want to get certs.
>Don't have degree and don't want one.
>Don't want work to be too fast-paced.
>Want to post on Any Forums lots while at work.
>Preferably remote job but doesn't have to be.

What do? Even a non-tech job will do. Pic related, it's me.

Attached: 1620595863976.jpg (680x578, 31.75K)

Web designer for some non-profit.

How many times are you going to make this thread you lazy retard?

He said no coding.

The others aren't me, but they did inspire me in my quest.

Web design isn't coding. It's just writing out formatting.

You're fucked dog. No one wants to hire your lazy nigger ass

>Web design isn't coding. It's just writing out formatting.
Explain m8. Especially today when someone can just use Wix to design their own site to their liking.

>she thinks web designers are "coders"

Attached: 1572909094490.gif (220x220, 106.55K)

>Front end code v. back end v. Dreamweaver v. Wix, etc.

It's all irrelevant to the OP criteria.

Sucking tranny cock

You can pretty much make any website you want now without ever touching HTML or CSS. Most frontend work is just Stacies bickering about text fonts and colors while they click and drag elements around on their MacBooks. All the scripting is automatically generated. All the stacies earn over $100k for this.

Go make a bunch of Tableau Public sheets/dashboards and become a Tableau viz expert

Attached: 1630066859461.png (723x666, 162.64K)

McDonalds.

"I don't want to work, and I don't want to acquire any proof that I am worth money"
>Asking what job you should do

You have literally outlined that you won't do work either way. Nobody with a brain would even look at you.

I heavily doubt someone can be successful at this anymore when normie tools enable the site owner to easily make their website look exactly how they want it to, no? Why would they hire someone when they can easily do it themselves, as you essentially described?

How would someone get into this for $100k+ a year anyway with easy tools and the like? I'd think the market is over saturated with designers as is, in addition to the free and easy tools that site owners themselves can use.

Open an OnlyFans

>start as helpdesk for accounting company
>setup a server monitoring system for them using Cacti for the hell of it
>wowed to hell and back, so I get promoted
>I'm a sysadmin now
>this is what I aimed for because it seemed like low effort
>mfw I've achieved what I wanted 0.8 year into my "career"
>start of doing basic maintenance and monitoring
>as my career goes I find manual tasks that annoy me
>automate the shit out of anything that gets on my nergves
>fast forward 10 years
>making 6 digits in EUR
>head of it for 3 companies
>manage all and everything that isn't done by devs
>in reality it's endless fucking grind
>vilnerability and security patches
>constant rescaling
>needs attention even when automated
>endless mentoring an documenting
>shit breaks all the time every time
>get pinged at night
>get pinged during holidays
>get pinged during birthdays
>get pinged when out with friends
>get pinged when taking a shit
>get pinged when stroaking the carrot
>it never fucking ends
It's fun stuff, but FUCK ME, the more I build the most shit explodes.

Attached: what the hek.jpg (564x564, 26.08K)

Look up remote Technical Support jobs. If that’s too much, then try Help Desk. If that’s too much, then you can look up “No Experience” jobs or Apprenticeships/Internships. Good luck, fren!

I will expand on this:
About once a month, the office Chad will come in to tell the stacies "Making this box 0.75% larger would increase user engagement by 1.37%, so go ahead and implement that" and after they finish suckong his dick, they will spend two weeks adjusting the box and "working out a few bugs in the code." The code is never touched.

I read help desk and the likes is like $15 an hour and a giant stress.

Before that I was told by many that it was $50k-70k a year to post on Any Forums for 80% of the day while the other 20% of the day was helping boomers open a .pdf file.

I don't know who to believe anymore. I was so happy with the $50k-70k description but now I guess it's false.

I have to go to a wedding; keep thread alive please.

Attached: 1626642580463.jpg (250x223, 6.5K)

Sometimes, the website does not work. In such cases, the office harem spends the rest of the day "troubleshooting" until the underlying infrastructure/backend problem is addressed. The front end is never the problem because the autogen is plug and play. The office prostitutes then congratulate each other for doing their part and being problemsolvers

>$70k+
>high paying
Not in the Brandon economy

lol, do you work for a design firm?

You need to have people working under you to deal with a lot of that shit at this point

You're confused, the lockdowns that caused the current economic downturn happened under Trump.

>years later
>Still blaming Drumpf
Nah that's not how it works

I tried to hiring multiple times. Most people:

1. Are cheap but can't learn for shit, and need constant handholding, that cost smore than doing it yourself.
2. Appear promising initially but have diminishing productivity
3. Are very good but leave very quickly for "better" gigs

The issue with #1 is that you spend more time teaching them AND fixing their mistakes than it would take to do it yourself.
The issue with #2 is that you think you've finally hired someone competent that can help you do the shit you always want to do, but they in effect get worse and worse over time and you have to fire them or they leave.
The issue with #3 is that they are very good, but also good enough to find something better so they leave fast, so the time spent teaching them is essentially wasted in a sense.

Every time I go back to square one, doing everything myself. With rare exceptions,

Attached: bash scripts.jpg (1043x1080, 220.65K)

>easy tech jobs? btw I don't know tech and have no interest in learning
off yourself

All 3 of these are extremely common, with #1 being the most common, then 2, then 3 unfortunately.

The problem with 3 is they do such good work you wish you could have them for eternity, but it's in their best interest to move on to better things. Hiring fucking sucks.

So your main issue is that people who are any good don't want to stay with you because you don't pay them enough or they come to hate you?
Man, wonder whose fault that is.