Privacy no longer exists

Everyone has a camera today everyone recorded everything, I would like to participate in video game tournaments to talk to people but everything is recorded, I don't want to exist on a photo or video even if I'm not targeted I don't want to exist on the internet. If I create a restaurant that creates something unusual, journalists and youtubers will come and ruin my confidentiality. for people who care about government surveillance but never about the danger of cameras accessible to everyone everywhere?

Attached: burning-phone-shutterstock.jpg (805x600, 44.2K)

Why do so many people like you try to spread fud?

Attached: 1622907579455.gif (700x394, 512.82K)

There are pictures of my cock, balls, and anus floating around. Thankfully I'll never be famous.

whats fud?

americans are truly the most mentally deranged people on planet earth

this is some of the most deranged schizo shit I've read on Any Forums in a while

The native tribespeople of Afirca feared the white man's cameras, for good reason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-02 at 3.36.46 PM.png (1594x1470, 1.07M)

OP speaks the truth.
Give up, goy. We own you and you know it.

Delete this, the golem must not know our secrets

There's nothing you can do about it in public. So long as you're not breathing down someone's neck invading their personal space or following them around for extended periods of time, you can pull out your phone and record whatever you want in public. It's totally legal. Morally wrong, yes, but again, you can do that. You're just going to have to live with it.

As for your activity being monitored online, there's nothing technologically you can do, but you can mess around with glowies psychologically.

I remember when the snowden revelations happened around 2010, people on various message boards I frequented would put a disclaimer in their signatures explaining that everything they post was totally fictitious or that they were not to be taken seriously; it was something to that extent. Some of the disclaimers looked like they were written by actual lawyers. I don't see that anymore, but common posters on those message boards had no reason to lie about some of the stuff they were sharing with others.

Another method is to post identifying information one day, like for example your physical characteristics or personal interests, and the next, post something completely contradictory. Very easy to do on Any Forums; it's probably an alternative reason why people larp if not to shitpost.

fear, uncertainty, doubt

yes my jewish master. i am so retarded and useless, i need your guidance! my puny white brain doesn't know what to do. please fuck my white boy ass with your superior circumcised cock!

What do you mean it no longer exists? Are you a tranny? Do you know that with the creation of the internet we literally ditched privacy from day 1

It's a problem for strange people

I don't like cameras

The problem is twofold: people willingly give personal info out and people ignore the TOS. If you don't do these things, you will be a ghost online. There are only three pics of me online. I didn't take them. I don't use social media as it's a massive trap that sells your data (the TOS does not lie). And I never use my real info online. Privacy can be had with diligence and caution: something people are too lazy to use these days.

As to getting real world famous for making something? Use the same tricks as online to hide your identity. That said, most people don't get famous even if they have a restaurant that is locally famous. Nobody cares unless you choose to make yourself public, so don't make yourself public. Make things and promote those things. Never promote yourself- just your work.

Either a paid poster or someone under the age of 21 wrote this.

Attached: xtan on internet.jpg (609x707, 169.75K)

Wear goth makeup and wrong-color wig, ditch the phone, boom you're anonymous. Also you're cool as fuck because you're anti-hipster ("I did it way after it was cool")

facebook and no big company sells data

Technically not sold, but you are still being sold out. Giving it for "free" to "third party partners" (advertisers, political parties, ect) is not privacy. The partners use this "free" data to buy services from the big companies. You are still being sold and treated as a product, even if it's not always direct.

Unironically based. Should have added that permanence isn't meant to be part of the human experience.

Imagine we bring back forums and everyone has a 300 page disclaimer in their sig like some fucked up "Terms of Reading".