Anything like this but good?

Anything like this but good?

Attached: nordvpn.jpg (554x554, 20.15K)

Simple as.

Attached: 1643806669404.jpg (1000x986, 150.38K)

+2

the best

Attached: Download.jpg (400x300, 11.19K)

What's wrong with it?

Too few countries and servers.

make your own on a vps

is that a joke?

Attached: 1445235.jpg (244x207, 6.36K)

Why do you need a VPN?

let me guess, you need more?

What's wrong with Nord? It's one of the few VPNs that's unlikely to be bullshitting about lack of logs. It's cheaper than Express. It got decent speed. Let's you pay with crypto.

Access geoblocked contents.
Doesn't work in China and doesn't work in Russia. I can't even use peacock or Eurosport with it. Completely useless.

This better be a joke. Get over the VPNs please. If you're on the internet you'll always be tracable please stop with the crypto bs too. It's physically impossible to not keep logs.

>It's physically impossible to not keep logs.
wot?

All VPNs are pozzed

what is the Any Forums consensus on surfshark?

Attached: 1615769737170.png (1023x573, 13.67K)

>locks can be broken so why do you lock your house bro

+1 for Mullvad. If you’re really that privacy conscious you can pay with cash over snail mail but by the sounds of it it looks like you just want access to geo-restricted content.
I believe they are owned by the same company (“Nord Security”) after talks of recent acquisition. They’re supposed to be separate entities still but who knows how long that will last.

I ocassionally used proton (free version) when travelling and connecting through public wifi, haven't used for a long time though.Its probably very good though.I have been recommended cyberghost and mullvad.Any user who has used any of these? What is your experience?

What about PIA?

Attached: PvcQJBdnBwfXS53w8K2crY-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 39.7K)