Scuffed setups

ITT: most dogshit down bad setup/homelab pics thread
>bonus points if OC

Attached: FHtKAGuXwAcp6c2.jpg (4096x3072, 1M)

>no stains on the wall
I'm guessing this setup was never used, not even once.

Why would there be stains on the wall?

I certainly don't expect anyone who lives like this to have clean hair, hence when he's just sitting there, the head will eventually be rubbed into the wall.
And that'll stain the wall, at least on most paint systems it'll.

Attached: 1615686373733.jpg (3840x5897, 1.46M)

This is the power of trans pride? From filthy piss bottles to proud tranny. Show programming socks.

Mine

Attached: 20220131_231345.jpg (450x600, 21.12K)

White paint accumulates stains just by itself, let alone when you constantly rub up against it.

Fucking water soluble paint, it always stains and rubs off on most colors and since it's inside the house I can't exactly paint it black.

SOVL -> soulless

You could paint it black. My dream is black walls with maroon carpet. Or maybe black carpet with maroon walls.

It's kind of an issue with it. I've renovated my kitchen this new years. Devil made my hand paint it very light grey. Managed to touch a wall when cutting/carrying food? That fingerprint will forever be there mate, sorry. The only way to get rid of it is to paint it over.

Another angle
The mental illness is palpable

Attached: 1631870248843.jpg (3226x2419, 996.22K)

>I can't exactly paint it black
there are wall tiles for interiors, you know

You couldn't throw out your piss diaper?

>black carpet maroon walls
This one seems comfier.

Right after I wash my hands I lean against a way with one, rather moist hand, and put on the socks (tm) and yes, my handprint is there, almost like a cave painting.

In my kitchen I have put butcher block all about the sink area and the stove, so most of the places where the food actually will be is not even affected. I thought that "Hey, there's nothing against the outside wall, I'll paint it a light color and it'll be a lighter nicer place.". Somehow one month in, it's all covered in hand prints. I don't even lean against it, I don't fucking know how they got there, they just did. The worst part is that most walls I have are painted white, and they are all banged up (mostly by my cycle tires, since I tend to be a jackass and lean it up against a wall), only the kitchen was dark blue. I am just inexcusably retarded at this point.

Not homelab at all, but I had a ghetto setup when I didn't had money for monitor. I was playing in front of tv with laptop thingie from ikea that I glued mousepad cloth to

Attached: 2022-02-02 15.23.55.jpg (960x1280, 183.6K)

Are those pee bottles you fucking degenerate?

dangerously based

>imac
>pvm
>expensive speakers
>industrial model m
>VR
Either this person(?) has an Onlyfans or they're not a NEET and just disgusting as fuck

sup faggots

Attached: 1643701379546.jpg (1024x768, 365.18K)

sup shaggy

Attached: tenor.png (268x200, 55.66K)

That aluminum stuff he has hanging up looks to be one of those space blankets. I have one of them attached to my window, my thinking was it'd stop the sunlight coming it, but it merely darkens it. You can see right through it, so it merely acts as a kind of tint. I'm guessing he has it up for schizo reasons, blocking frequencies, whatever... which I'm guessing won't work since light passes right through. I'd expect actual heavy duty aluminum cooking foil to be better.

nice didlo sir