Are smartwatches a gimmick or worth it

Are smartwatches a gimmick or worth it

Attached: f48530e4-41b7-4c57-818d-54d45221ac25.66313cf6a669f875e8d137d7ac6c7d80.png (926x1200, 575.38K)

you don't need more than an F-91W

>Are smartwatches a gimmick
yes

Yes, they're a gimmick. They're for fat fucks that hate fitness who want to feel like they're being active
It's like when people want to feel productive, and instead of going and being productive, they spend fuck tons of time looking productivity apps

Apple dominates the smartwatch market, and it is all still a gimmick just like the tablet market.

>tablet
>gimmick

They're a gimmick. Maybe if you like running really slowly through public parks during work hours when you must be able to respond to texts really quickly, it's worth it.

As it stands... No. They need a "killer app" but no one has made one yet.

fuck off tablets are useful the jews tried to suppress them but it was to useful to get killed
it's good for deaf people that need vibrating notifications on their wrist

It is a gimmick.
On the other hand, smart cockrings...

Here's your watch, bro

Attached: pip boy.jpg (1200x800, 169.32K)

I like my Apple watch, shows me a lot of useful data when I'm working out. Other than that I don't use it.

depends i like them just so I can set a custom watch face dont use any other meme features it has. I would advise against getting a powerful one thats running something like android wear because the battery life is awful. I got an amazfit bip and the battery lasts 40 days

I have an Apple Watch only for my notifications + tracking Bitcoin price on dial

mostly for women and ameriturds techconsoomers, for real man it's g-shock for everyday use and an elegant one to wear formally

> useful data
Like what for example?

Number of dicks sucked

All the ones I could find are garbage, so I decided to design my own.

Attached: smartwatch.png (1600x862, 246.29K)

Corn stuckshun werker hear
I have a Mi band. I use it to control my phone audio. Adjusting volume, changing tracks. Can't really change folders or albums though which is a downside. Its fine if I'm listening to one album or podcast about an hour long or longer, anything else and I have to take my phone out of my pocket again, touch the screen with my dirty shit hands. Were there more screen surface area they could probably have better gesture controls and file navigation. I don't care for any of the fitness features. If you're worried about your health then counting steps is a pointless endeavor. You need to run, get your heart rate up, you need to lift real weight, you need to change how you eat. Just walking a couple thousand steps per day isn't going to change anything for you.

You really need to ask yourself why you want a smart watch. After having one for a long time now I can say its only useful as a remote for my phone, as an alarm, and as a timer while I'm cooking. All the other features and uses are fucking stupid.

I hate having shit on my wrist

I kek'd

My """""smartwatch""""" can barely even keep the time. It loses one second every ten seconds, and it also has a really spotty Bluetooth connection so it can't resync the time.
I have since rejected smartwatches and have returned to dumbwatches.

Attached: file.png (480x369, 99.89K)