"Almost everyone involved in developing Tor was (or is) funded by the US government"

Tor is 100% a spook project from beginning to end and compromised. And this has been known since at least 2014. Why are you using it?

lulz.com/peeling-the-onion-almost-everyone-involved-in-developing-tor-was-or-is-funded-by-the-us-government-704/

Attached: tor spook project.png (424x545, 150.81K)

>was or is
Well yeah, the government made tor, we already knew this.

>why use it
Even if the government did have a backdoor into it, that is still a whole bunch of entities that don't

I never used it though

I keep seeing references to it still in 2022.

They made it so that they (government organisations) could use it, dumb fuck. That's how you know it's secure.

and or is jewish and a pedo file

if it was secure how do they keep finding where onions they don't like are hosted

People. It is called human error

Wbk, get fucked pedo

governments funding it because governments using it

Old news. Show me that Tor is fundamentally compromised or GTFO

Attached: 1643787439523.png (1000x1000, 512.08K)

Who cares? It is secure by design.

I know people of your type struggle with reading articles above 500 words but the expose shows that also

>be gubamint
>donate $5 to nonprofit organization
>go to lebanese fish masturbation forum
>Tor is 100% a spook project from beginning to end and compromised. And this has been known since at least 2014. Why are you using it
Lazy glowies glow the most

>ad hominem
>still no evidence
absolute state of glowies

It is something by design alright but secure isn't it.

do not delete old versions

? They're all compromised

They're not going to blow up their honeypot to catch me buying drugs on the darkweb kek

I miss /qa/ so bad bros

>NOOOO pls dont use tor!! read this 100% verifable truest random article!!! you will get hacked!! STOOP!!

Attached: gloww.jpg (1024x758, 239.38K)

Retards actually put the realm email address on Tor sites, that's how.

because people have shit opsec. if people were actually good at hiding themselves, they wouldnt be caught