Time for your daily dose

Time for your daily dose

Attached: notcherino.jpg (2500x1406, 125.36K)

iTODLERS BTFO!

Attached: 1636372167556.gif (500x491, 344.41K)

Base-T

notch me daddy

basetta

bonsai

I’d rather have a screen sized notch and a notch sized screen running Mac OS than to have to use Linux alone, or worse having to run it on a decade old black and red nubbed turbosperg 10lb “laptop”. Yeah bro just give up on Bluetooth and as for YouTube? Yeah your laptop will heat up and subsequently die in 20minutes but at least the video will load in 15! Or open in outside of brows-ACK. Linux trannies and thinkpoons both should rope

Now show us the one where actual important content lands in the notch.

I don't understand this trend at all

Attached: 1634681520762.jpg (2560x1707, 1.24M)

Only drawback to the best laptop in the market desu. I wish Applel just made it 3:2 but they had to do something "courageous" as usual.

3:2 is good for booru/sankaku images but bad for xxx videos

I'll never buy a device with dead pixels as a "feature"

This will be yet another awful design choice they backpedal on several years from now, ala the butterfly switches.

Attached: 1622737158387.webm (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>This is the amount of coping and reality distortion that happens inside a mactoddler's brain

corners scare normies

bakemono

If the pixel jews shave off 20-30 pixels per rounded corner on each device, it can add up to billions of pixels to resell every year.

You unironically get used to it or you can black out the menu bar.

I have a face for radio, so personally I wouldn’t care for the notch as a trade off for a webcam upgrade. But I can see why business users and normies would. The only alternative was a pop up camera but that’s not Apple’s style. The smartphone industry coped with the notch, I’m sure the laptop one will too.

people without legs get used to their wheelchairs too

lmao cope

can't believe they notched a laptop wtf