Is the english-speaking internet really useful today?

Is the english-speaking internet really useful today?

>searches how intel 8086 really works
>not a single american video
>sir, this is how it works: video by ramej full tutorial in hindi
>manages to understand
>tries to do the same on proteus
>i8086.DLL failed to create DSIM model
>searches the error
>only chinese results

Can't america fucking die already? Can't yellowstone kill every single american in existence? I learned this fucking useless language but the majority of the good content about anything is in chink, indian or russian. Why the fuck the country pioneer in technology became this fucking beginner hole where the only content you can have is how to blink a led on arduino how to do a typescript project how to iot on esp32

>read a book
I can read on my own language, didn't at this point the american internet became utterly useless and a television 2.0? The board itself spends the majority of the time cheering for teams like they are soccer fans, huur x winning hur y losing huur how z will recover

Attached: 076e01852413d0ab42f7be353489f86f.jpg (960x1500, 792.59K)

kys currynigger

Not a currynigger I'm a macaco seu bosta I hope russia nukes you

Attached: 4811903c573a8c6c7e7479726e433bdfd8503833.jpg (700x960, 534.47K)

Nice blog, faggot

please stop using my wife chino for your shitposts

>I hope someone else does something because I'm too weak, pathetic and stupid to do it myself
Wow that's pretty threatening

Go back to shill apple microsoft linux rust c c++ gnome kde mit gpl

>search in broken english
>get esl results
working as intended

Sorry

I'm not strong and smart enough to nuke a country, you say like this is news

Attached: retard.png (694x387, 162.78K)

you know modern x86 cpus are descendant of the 8088, right? a cut-down version of the 8086 with an 8bit external data bus, it's the 8088 which was in the original PC
probably why you're not getting much

It's not because of that, look at I'm looking for using 8086 on electronic projects after I got angry on PIC, 8088 doesn't have a proteus model (at least on the pirated version I have)

At least I fixed the bug with only chink results, for some reason you have to add the MODELS folder from C:/ to the list of models, only the one from Documents and Settings is there. Probably this is due to how XP doesn't like long paths

Attached: download - 2022-01-21T212029.546.jpg (296x414, 45.89K)

C:/Program Files I mean

>using youtube as a search engine
seriously, rtfm. 8086 has plenty of documentation. How do you think the curry you're learning from learned it?

>looking up technical information on youtube
What's the name for this kind of a retard?

It's because the Indian and Chinese man works and studies hard, while the american man whines about homosexuality and racism.

Pajeets and chinks are the perfect middle management. Not smart enough to rebel. Not creative enough to revolutionize. Perfect to sustain the status quo built by others.
After the White man is done dealing with this little hiccup, you are all going to get a wake up call

American men created the 8086

You could always read the spec, which was written in English

Attached: 36fc6cb4862302079323c3446f16c8b1.jpg (700x934, 220.15K)

English results are very bad, but results for small languages are terrible. Combine that with google increasing on trying to lock you into local languages and results, google is becoming unusable in some places. Not even the ncr thing works since like 2016

Yes, and then feminism and identity politics happened. When your women no longer handle the household and your workspace is more concerned with how "diverse" it is as opposed to getting actual skilled people on, you stop innovating.
Race copers like only know how to hate on other races, while refusing to face the real problems. America is doomed.

KEK

/thread