/barg/ is open

/barg/ has opened again /fren/ zone
Stop seething for once.
>Any Forums zone
Or it gets removed.

Attached: barr.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

an user walks into a bar...

Basically, I'm just really sad to see that cyborg limbs are nowhere near, because I just stepped onto a cockroach barefoot, and I'm about to cut it off.

I will have six shots of gin and a bottle of aspirin.

Attached: 1413101720556-2.jpg (264x360, 27.97K)

>/fren/ zone
You know this is an alt-right term yeah? If your goal is to actually be hospitable and gather a nice little community, I'd strongly suggest against this

Manchild

Niggerfaggot

I'm on year 3 of getting raises despise being a massive retard who misses shit all the time. The software market must be bone dry (of talent, not applicants) if barely competent people like me are appreciated.

>He thinks getting CPI is a raise
Oh you silly goose, also stop being racist please, we're trying to be a friendly community and your racial slurs will keep people away. Please don't make me ban you

today I wrote a manga reader for linux (opencl). it's hard to describe how weird and wrong it feels to use a program made by myself

10% is well above CPI, especially pre covid. Also kill yourself.

Still pondering my career options. I like Docker and /hsg/ shit but people here keep saying DevOps is soulless and will kill you early. Graduated senpais also say the same. I like security but I can't get that as my first job because of competition and the only thing I would have to my name is probably my degree and a cert if I push through with it. I like Linux in general so I really want to do something that would utilize it that isn't soul crushing or underpaid.

Attached: xtz0u4yk8r681.jpg (1000x1400, 546.68K)

>/barg/ has opened again

Share it, user!

No Linus is a second lieutenant

Reading a book on Database design, that's all.

Attached: C0B5D78C-B083-4FD1-A96D-F34956713E19.gif (220x178, 88.62K)

can I have milk? please

Fuck you gon do about it cracker ass white boy

Have to write documentation for a thing and I am finding it very hard to motivate myself to do it.

Shes so sexy bros

fuck off my board you nonfren

Attached: 1643752376756.png (803x621, 165.84K)

i am creating an android comic reader works fine for now..
i need to get the settings saved with sharedpreferences or something.
thanks for asking fren

Attached: 1549366220749.jpg (400x675, 81.16K)

Just rember
no documentation is pain

>want to be friendly with everyone
>no no don't be friendly with X, you need to discriminate against them to be nice
Leave