Software for ADHD?

Hi Any Forums, I was wondering if you could help recommend some software that helps you with your ADHD. I've found "Tasks" for android useful to the point of considering the subscription to support the dude.

Attached: jmop95w1l8f81.jpg (1500x1596, 156.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lvluplife.lvluplife&hl=en_US&gl=US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obsidian and did i take my meds unironically

meds.exe

meds

Damn, that seems really cool. How do you use it? As a planner? Just dump random shit? Etc?

>meds

amphetamine.sh

yea, i take my notes in it and use it to plan stuff out. you can link one note to another so it turns into something like a personal wikipedia

adderall

>just eat amphetamines every day to fix your learning disability
do doctors really

Attached: 198v8sbjxty71.png (480x360, 77.54K)

I mean, staying a retard is a valid option. But if you want to stay retarded, then why bother asking the doctor about it in the first place?

Drugs don't solve problems, they mask symptoms. Any Psyche worth their salt will always suggest things like DBT to help mitigate your issues without relying on drugs

Bump

'meds.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
how fix?

unsubscribe, my racist aunt writes better blogsposts than you

If you aren't going to be helpful I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting in this thread

Hardware for ADHD

Attached: image_2022-02-02_112758.png (778x437, 317.93K)

This play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lvluplife.lvluplife&hl=en_US&gl=US

I believe gamification helps

BDSM is a pretty great reward for working hard, but sometimes it's a little to far awy, doesn't have that instant dopamine, ya'know?

That's cute! Have you tried it? How hard is it to use as a free app?

Do zoomers really? Relying on a smartphone to do daily tasks seems so soulless, especially when it's just a note taking app. Looking for technological solutions is just distracting yourself in a very ADHD way. Your phone is your worst enemy when you have ADHD. I was diagnosed with it a few years ago but have since got better after my life circumstances forced me to go without reliable internet for the best part of a year. I saw my grades at uni go from an average of 55% to 80. I also developed a genuine interest in the field opposed to just thinking it is cool while having to do the work.

>zoomers
I'm 32 and my smartphone is rarely a distraction to me. My desktop on the other hand is a major issue but I'm a programmer so there's no getting away from being at one of those all day.

I use the app for daily reminders and future meetings I need to remember, it actually works really well for me because it's a simple app that works the way I expect it to.

Is a pretty free good app and also the one about seeding a forest. Complement with pomodoro timer application is, there are browser addons for firefox.

Anything that can remind you of what you need to do. Losing focus is the big handicap so anything for that really.