Rust was made by people with more C and C++ experience than you will ever have

Rust was made by people with more C and C++ experience than you will ever have.

Attached: Gigachad.png (723x666, 162.64K)

>t. never worked in a big corpo

>t.google shill pajeet

that's why they tranny heh
HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW RUSTFAGS
I WIN THE DEBATE YOU FUCKING LOSE

Attached: le pol face pink.png (446x625, 100.56K)

t. rajeesh sanjeet (Certified weapon of JAVA)

sneed

Ironically Rajeesh Sanjeet has probably deployed more professional code than any rustran has

>C++ experience
its bad
>Rust was made by people with more C and C++ experience than you will ever have.
but they evil people

>Rust was made by people with more C and C++ experience than you will ever have.
they do it for scam people

>Rust
The Alec Baldwin movie?

who cares? we do not all aspire to be compiler authors. its no the most impactful or meaningful thing you can do with programming experience. however rust is a great language and i am happy it exists.

Welcome to Any Forums. A lightly toasted piece of bread has more experience in C/C++ than anyone here.

Of course, that would be obvious to anyone with an IQ above room temperature. Unfortunately the 2016 election attracted people who believe this is a site about politics.

based.

Based. The longer I work my a C/C++ job in a huge company, the more I love the idea of Rust's memory management
>C is unsafe
>"Just learn to write memory safe code 4head"
>Ok that's easy
>You write safe code
>Commit it
>Someone else on the team you've never met in your life changes 1 thing in your code without understanding how the memory is managed
>It's unsafe again

Borrow checkers seem nice, the only people hating Rust seem to work solo/on tiny teams

Yes. The RUST COC has nothing to do with it. It's everyone else that just keeps bringing up politics, not that politics keep creeping into everything.

I've never read the Rust CoC. It doesn't pop up when I compile a Rust program. I'm pretty sure you're the one seeking it out on your own.

Both Java and JavaScript were made by people with more C and C++ experience than me or any other tard here. It's still a language with arguably bad design.
So sorry but no, not going to suck off Rust and say it's this perfect language you want it to be.

This is what people don't get. As soon as you work on a large team where you don't know everyone, having standardized static analysis, formatting, package management, etc makes a huge difference in efficiency and ease of use.
It's not a perfect replacement yet, it's still missing a few important things from C++, but it's a great idea and I sincerely hope it succeeds eventually.

Why are these threads chalk full of people pretending to be retards?

first day on Any Forums?