So after your graduate that's it ? you just wage till you die...

So after your graduate that's it ? you just wage till you die ? i don't think i can handle staying in office and give half my pay because of the absurd high tax

Attached: pe.png (680x646, 159.3K)

You go for master next.

You're feel free to do whatever else you want to.
But it is probably most viable life for most people.

I want to stay my whole life a student, i think i will go for it

You're just putting off the inevitable user. Besides, most grad programs require you to work anyways.

Guess i am just coping, wish i was born rich so i could live my own life

>I want to stay my whole life a student
You could go for academic career, if you are smart (and willing to work for scraps).

i have 125 iq, so a little above average, might go for masters but i am already old, mid 20, started late school and wasted two years doing nothing

Im a 3rd year in my last sem, and I also feel the same

Work remote doing something you like?

>you just wage till you die
Most people are happy with this. Most people are the result of a careful breeding program over the past few hundred years to produce exactly this sort of person.

How to break that cycle ? average person work itself to death and consume all along. You just have one life and you spend most of it working for someone

You can't, it's how any society functions. Even our tribal ancestors had jobs they did all day long.

huh even animals got more freedom than us

Then leave Sweden or California. Whichever you're in

>You could go for academic career, if you are smart (and willing to work for scraps).
That's definitely not enough. There's two other conditions: 1. you have to have connections, sorry there's no two ways about it, when I graduated with my PhD there were 1000 new phds and 100 returning postdocs applying for 200 postdoc positions in the US. The numbers just don't add up and there simply isn't enough postdocs for everybody. 2. you need to be willing to study narrow-mindedly whatever is considered the research flavor of the month and ignore everything else, which really misses the broad education you enjoy as a student

you could just become schizo like terry

I wil not work and be happy

humans are the only creatures on earth that pay to live

Other animals effectively pay to live too. The currency is simply different.

This must be bait, you're not that retarded right?
> Live frugally
> Invest in business
> Max out retirement funds
> Retire early
You're getting paid crazy nigger, use it to your advantage.

Attached: 1640848022793.jpg (623x575, 96.1K)

did you just assume his salary?

Retard