Makes 60% of IT jobs obsolete

>makes 60% of IT jobs obsolete
Nothin personnel kid..

Attached: 2DD7F03D-A418-4F81-A6FB-214F56BF1735.png (420x420, 27.16K)

This is the shittiest advertisement I've seen all day. How long until we get AI enhanced ad block so posts like these are invisible?

>mongodb
welcome to 2015 user, people in 2022 moved away from mongo for quite some time

what's the cool nosql nowadays? not the op btw.

Redis but it's in memory storage

>loses half of your data without any notice
Nothin personnel kid..

postgresql

I work in a insurance company we have 0 mongodb, AMA.

key-value table in postgresql is still the best

Im not a bot
Just had to work with an sql db and remembered how nice mongo is and how lucky i am to be a webd
Seethe moar btw

But Redis doesn't do ACID.

Never associate with anyone who doesn't do ACID.

Attached: 1624657020790.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

linux file hierarchy in ramdisk with symlinks and directories
you use coreutils to search, update and insert

What's makes it better than a RDMS such as postgres or mariadb? Explain it to me as if I were a NEET.

Disabled data consistency checks making it look very fast on the benchmarks.

what is wrong with normans and databases lately?
why the fuck are everyone talking about databases like they've been working at oracle for 4 decades or some shit?
databases are NEVER EVER core components of a system, you could literally swap them between each other and with the right API everything will still work, especially with this nosql retardation, it died once people started to reimplement relational features and realize it was easier to just use postgresql and stop wasting time and money with non-sense...
it's time to stop talking about blockchians, sql and nosql, you don't know what you're talking about and you're just embarrassing yourself

what's so great about it

Attached: 1642745265471.jpg (1035x1500, 182.31K)

get a job

Not OP. But from top of my mind, Replication sucks in any relational database.

I have a job and we use posgresql and sqlite

He is right. All the cool kids do acid.

>file hierarchy
I tried this before. Easy to set up and maintain, perfect for personal usage.
But you're out of your mind if you think this can be used in a corporate environment.
Coreutils commands like cut, join, paste only work if the files have matching lines (line 50 on file A refers to the same registry on line 50 on file B).
There's a reason why RDBMS is a thing.

You understand that he is joking, right?

Also, AWK would be superior for it.

yikes. remove sqlite

>You understand that he is joking, right?
Didn't sound like it because plain file system hierarchy is a viable solution for personal usage database, like said before.

>AWK would be superior for it.
Do tell what you have in mind.

sqlite is really good for "temporary storage". I actually wish they use it in universities to teach SQL instead of a bloated full fledged RDBMS that take 3 classes to install because a few students are either too stupid to follow a tutorial, or they are running some weird russian build of windows who promises fast gaymen.
It's just a file bro. No need for dumping, creating users and granting permissions, etc.

postgres is also just a file bro

>Do tell what you have in mind.
Nothing, Is just that I used to work with A LOT of text files using only bash scripts, and AWK was really useful.

we can't, we use iton jetson nano and we can't just waste energy running DBMS on these tiny computers

so you have 2 different applications for two different usecases. it's reasonable.