>Charts!
kiibohd.com

>QMK
config.qmk.fm/
beta.docs.qmk.fm/

>Relevant Links
youtube.com/watch?v=8YV8KmfBbBM&t=5s

Previous:

Attached: epbt travelling keycaps tkl.jpg (3840x2160, 560.23K)

Attached: epbt basin keycaps 65% alice.png (2000x1125, 1.64M)

Attached: gmk nord keycaps 40%.jpg (2560x1634, 407.03K)

thoughts on the tex shinobi? i need a keyboard with a trackpoint and this is in stock. comes with cherry switches.

Attached: 1643746732648.png (600x438, 209.29K)

why do the various keyboards I've owned every time left unused for like a month I come back and keys are really unresponsive and hard to register?

what kind of keyboards are you even buying?

No meat

Attached: keyboard pic for march.jpg (2345x1563, 933.16K)

Hey boys, I need some advice.

>Budget: $120
>Location: USA
>Preferred switch type: Rubber Dome
>Layout: ANSI
>Form factor: TKL or Full
>Backlight: White, no RGB
>Previous/current keyboards: Razer Cynosa Chroma. It's easily my favorite keyboard but I'm looking for something wireless now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 165331.png (876x496, 570.93K)

Attached: p30.jpg (1008x756, 307.48K)

Table E401, Y/N

>push it in with a pair of small tweezers
didn't work

Attached: Catastrophically jaw compression hit.png (1480x1008, 569.59K)

It's good, and the trackpoint is the real deal since there's no patent on it anymore and IIRC Tex got them from the same manufacturer Lenovo does.

Just keep in mind that it's not hot-swappable, so whichever switches you pick, you're stuck with. Choose carefully.

Alternatively, if you don't care much for cherry switches, Lenovo still makes rubber dome keyboards with a Thinkpad layout and trackpoint.

>Just keep in mind that it's not hot-swappable, so whichever switches you pick, you're stuck with. Choose carefully.
or you just buy $20 worth of soldering supplies

Kailh box Navy or Jades?

Purely depends on how heavy you want the switch to be. I'd suggest crystal jades if you wanted something with a spring right in between vanilla jades & navies (75g bottom out) but I'm not sure if/where they're available.

why do fags get boners for hangul and jap characters they dont know how to read?

see the relevant links section

>$110
>USA
>Cherry Speed Silver
>ANSI
>TKL
>RGB preferable, but any kind of back lighting would be nice
>Current keyboard: Tecware Phantom 87

This is a replacement keyboard for my little brother. He liked the Tecware keyboard, but he only had it for 4 months before 5 keys died or started having finicky input. I got a switch tester and he liked the silver switch the best.

the only thing i dislike about MT3 caps is that they reduce the clackiness of my board. tired of the "thock" meme.

If you're coming from using cherry profile caps then yea of course it's going to be lower pitched.

take it apart then, only other thing I could think off would be a broken rivet.