Have you transitioned your code base to Rust yet, user?

Have you transitioned your code base to Rust yet, user?

Attached: rs.png (501x500, 74K)

sneed

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

What's with this retarded association of trannies to Rust?

unemployed C++ developers

7 out of 9 rust programmers I personally know are trans.

ok schizo, rust jobs are everywhere and no body's hiring c++ devs

I don't believe you, but do they choose Rust anyway?

*but why do they choose Rust

still don't get it. Why "sneed" though? Can someone fill me in?

because they're all trannies. It's the tranny language from a tranny company. Crap a tranny even wrote the book on rust.
That makes people concerned. Trannies are unstable, chaotic and destructive people (41% end up destroying themselves fully after all).

I'll fill you in

Attached: 1643443547582.png (855x684, 79.48K)

because a large degree of them are autistic and autistic people gravitate to Rust. I love rust.

Oh haha it's that one thing that one guy said that one time! In different context! Get it guys? Haha remember the thing that guy said? I'm saying it again hahaha! Aren't I original and funny ahhahagagahag SNEED! MENES! SBEED ALCHUCK SNIGGER SNEEED AHAHAHAHA BERRY MY SNEESNE PULL IT OUT AND O CROWN YOU HAHAHAHAG 400 REPLIES GUYS WE R E THE BRST!!!!
I WOULD CHUCK YOU RIGHT NIW IF I COULD I WOULD SNEED YOUR THROAT AND CHUCKL YOU UPSIDE DOWN FROM A SNEE LIKE A COW SNEEDED SNEEHADI STYLE I WOULD BEAT YOU WITH A CHUCK AS YOU SNEED OUT I SEED YOU SO MUCH SNEED SNEED SNEED SNEEY3E SNEED AHTWHASNEEGA A

because literally every third Rust programmer is tranny or gay

Damn, tranny got triggered.
Sneed.

Attached: cuckloser.webm (640x360, 2.03M)

> another C-like crap larping as a programming language

Idk ask the guys making the stdlib more gay

i would but i don't like getting screamed at by trannies for typing unsafe

nope, its going to stay C/ASM no matter how many shill threads you make. Your Obsessed with our programming language preference, and it lives rent free inside your head

ahhhhhh ok. "Sneed". Now I get it. Hahahah. That's good.

not even had a slight cursory glance at the language, huh buddy?

No, why?