Netflix? What's that? Streaming service? Like you pay to watch movies?

>Netflix? What's that? Streaming service? Like you pay to watch movies?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-01_19-57-18.png (905x542, 43.58K)

People in the west get sued when they do something without paying money first, so they're conditioned to use subscription services for the smallest thing

Do people actually get sued for piracy in any country other than USA and Japan?
In my chosen shithole it's not actually illegal to download, only sharing to others is but it's difficult to get good evidence of that so anyone rarely bothers to sue.

In countries like USA, Germany or Japan your ISP gets angry emoji at you if you torrent shit although most of the time only da big dogs get angry and the small dogs don't care...

In my opinion it's worth shilling few bucks a month to able to get almost anything for free and actually own it.

I literally don't even need VPN to torrent, but still use it just so I can keep my IP "clean".

Only the big aggregators who make pirating easy get targeted and most of the time they just buckle under threats of legal action.
Sometimes you hear about how they go after people who seed the newest blockbuster on a public tracker.

Where my qbittorrent chads at?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 572.38K)

>torrenting things by hand with a GUI like a middle schooler instead of creating a seamless private netflix w/ rtorrent+flood+sonarr+jackett+jellyfin stack

Attached: g6es9slpase81.jpg (1304x1584, 136.32K)

>Woman is a sheep
Sky is blue

> 1080p
> 1.94GB
Enjoy your 400kb/s bitrate

V:10 A:10 THANKS YIFY

>atrocious quality encodes
Is this bait and/or are you retarded?

>2GB for a 2 hour 1080p movie? Like, can you not afford $20/TB HDD's?
I shoot for 4GB/hr hevc

Women are fucking retarded.

>4GB/hr
Better but still bad.

Is there a more based combo?

Attached: Untitled.png (1074x300, 133.16K)

>In my opinion it's worth shilling few bucks a month to able to get almost anything for free and actually own it.
your opinion is shit, kill yourself

The problem with all of you is that you watch movies like sheeple. Netflix users are the worst, torrenters are slightly better because they don’t give money to hollywood, but the only chads here are the ones who give neither money nor attention to the you-know-who.

I believe only distrubuting is illegal, or punishable, you don't really get into any trouble by just consuming

Pirating is theft, and theft is for niggers

>ok honey what do you want to watch today
>sherlock
>ok lemme just download thi- oh, there we go, see how fast and free that torrenting is?
>hardcoded russian subs
>lemme try another
>50x30 px
>lemme try another
>this one is perfect
>a/v desynch midway through the episode

>Leon
A man of culture I see

If its h265 its more than fine slowpoke

>muh I need to see pores on skin
ngmi

cope more netflix cuck