High Paying Comfy Remote Work With No Degree?

Lads, is there such thing as a remote job that:

>Pays at least $60k a year; the higher the better.
>Is remote, from your computer.
>Is relatively easy, slow-paced, or comfy.
>Doesn't require an insane number of hours per week.
>Doesn't require a degree or a stack of experience to get.

If so, what are they? What companies hire for such things?

Very preferable if little to no verbal talking is required (and if so, can be done via VOIP on desktop). Talking via typing is fine as well.

Bonus if there's also a potential to move upward to earn $100k+ in other positions or whatever.

Attached: Faggot.jpg (1920x1080, 1017.95K)

no.

Are you not paying attention to inflation over the past 20 years? $60k is nothing, you can make that doing entry level manual labor. $100k is "I can move out and rent a low income apartment without roommates now".

No, no such thing

Get a load of this tard.

if such a job exist that any retard can do, why would it pay good and why wouldn't employer just hire his/her family member?

>you can make that doing entry level manual labor.
Exactly but no one sane wants to do manual labor.

doesn't exist or if it does, won't pay shit

work is work for a reason

>Another tard who watched a freecodecamp video that started getting into coding because he thinks it will be easy.
Don't worry you'll be back to working retail in a month.

Its time to get out of California, user.

>pol posting
It's time to take your meds and leave the basement user.

He's indeed wrong but Any Forums is correct on pretty much everything else.

Attached: Nigger Seattle.png (477x645, 474.13K)

What is Help Desk?

>I can't imagine that the lie I've been sold is wrong, therefore this person must be wrong.
Five years ago I worked alongside a guy who made $75k / year plus pretty good benefits for literally shovelling dirt with a shovel. The cost of living in the area was low.
The jobs exist you just have to be willing to get dirty and work your muscles a bit.

What state?

>I dont have any qualifications or networks, get me the most cushy, desirable job possible please

Cost of living wasn't specified or asked about m8. Just high pay. As in, all the jobs pay the same as 5 years ago on paper, even with inflation and cot of living up, but the discussion is still about the highest paying salaries, even if they aren't adequate (which $60k+ is).

Attached: 1627902536894.jpg (400x344, 32.18K)

Oregon

Go to college like the rest of us

Attached: 2FE24557-C3F3-4DFB-986B-D3E677507078.jpg (612x765, 50.75K)

What country are you in? I assumed the US but if you think $60k is anywhere remotely near a high paying salary I'm guessing you're in Eastern Europe.

I'm from south yuropoor, and I would do anything for 40k$ or even lower.

Can't, I have $0 literally and don't feel like getting in $80k of debt just to be told that it's whites and not blacks who are violent retarded apes by some purple haired Jew dyke professor.

I'm in the US. $60k is more than enough and is indeed high paying, although I'd love $100k+. Of course $60k is the bottom area of high paying, but I still consider it high, especially if no degree is required.

You should read salaries from Eastern Europe though; it's scary. Some pro was making a whopping $700 a month with his degree the other day.

Attached: 1626986443914.jpg (2048x1585, 420.97K)

>helpdesk
>comfy
>$60k a year
>remote

Attached: leo.jpg (716x724, 51.53K)

Conservatives are braindead, but liberals make themselves really hard to like

>more than 60k
>remote
>comfy
>fixed hours
>no degree / experience
chose 3
you won't get more

if you want an honest tip
just dig into one technology stack with many jobs
publish some private projects for your portfolio
get a few paid jobs for basically any condition so you have reference basis
Then you can easily get 60k, remote, with not too many hours and comfy environment

camwhoring
>but I'm male
start taking HRT. degenerates are willing to pay more than the average coomer

there are no shortcuts in life you either do the work of being born a woman or take the manboob drugs and show your feet

From everything I've read and heard, Help Desk is pretty much just spending 20% of your time telling boomers how to open a .pdf over the phone while the the 80% of the time is for being paid to post on and read Any Forums. The pay is $50k-70k, or so I heard. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Attached: 1627920418124.png (600x596, 324.35K)

Establishment/Southern conservatives are brain dead but not the white nationalist types who make up Any Forums. And leftists are far more brain dead than either of them; that's why they vote to give half of everyone's paychecks to violent retarded lazy welfare nignogs while also decriminalizing anything they do.

Attached: 1629862772411.png (600x800, 210.86K)