Why do japs embrace superior 1990s web design trends while the rest of the world has gone full mobile web faggotry?

Why do japs embrace superior 1990s web design trends while the rest of the world has gone full mobile web faggotry?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 12.45.42 PM.png (1036x979, 495.95K)

Idk but this board's simping for nipshit is lame.

anime website, or, more generally, weebsite

Attached: 1616253571094.png (347x288, 80.64K)

>CONSOOMERISM BAD
>mfw consoomerism in japanese writing

Attached: 1519626027593.png (703x739, 77.81K)

japanese as a writing system is extremely information-dense, so the japanese culture has no problem accepting websites with design like this. western languages much less so, and this gets reflected in their website design.

It's because asians are more intelligent than westerners, on average. The truth hurts.

weeb design trends lol

The Japanese like to be presented with as much information at once because they like to think that if they read it all they could make a more informed decision. Even though they almost never read all of it, website design like that still persists. I for one prefer it in certain cases but my god does it make navigation on some sites fucking terrible.

who are you quoting, i dont see any reference to capitalism/consumerism in the OP?

Attached: bb8.jpg (847x900, 50.13K)

culture of dense writing system
chinks do the same thing, not sure about koreans though because I avoid them like the plague

Attached: Hebei_Wen'an_jin_fasheng_dizhen_-_Beijing_you_zhengan.png (377x405, 46.78K)

This looks very modern.

how the fuck is Any Forums so brainwashed that they can't see this design is objectively superior to that of modern western websites

Stop worshipping Japan

Even the Yahoo logo is old. I think they will update this website soon and it will look as bad as the rest of the modern web.
At least maybe it will use screen space more effectively.

Attached: D6ERKIoX4AM7340.jpg (1065x1507, 130.91K)

They were actually the first to embrace the mobile web and I still remember how the twitter web client used to be immensiely popular on semi-smart phones of the late 2000s.

>t. knower

Attached: dontshillyourstupidvideoffs.jpg (852x384, 51.93K)

Stop posting

Middle one is obviously a tranny

>your consciousness wasn't born into a body like these lovelies
>you have to experience life as a soulless amerimutt manlet instead

If reincarnation isn't real and this is the only life I get, I'm suing god.

nips are cucks so its no suprise

nips are based so it's no surprise

WTF, it literally feels like a ~2005 western website. Japan truly is the promised land.