Bullshit job adverts

This is a screenshot of a job posting in a relatively decent COL area in burgerland. Are these assholes serious? 12 weeks training get paid a pittance...

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-111123.png (760x1415, 314.31K)

im not a burger, but i think it seems pretty ok as a stepping stone

>$6.25 an hour for working evenings and weekends
America is a joke

Attached: 8B35DAEF-94C6-4A35-AE83-C9ADE1E6244D.jpg (828x1323, 200.52K)

literally just don't apply

Would you rather quit your job, then be employed and paid less during training? This seems like an elegant solution.

>This seems like an elegant solution.
To what?

>To what?
To the problem of hiring a guy who won't produce and earn for you now, but you pay him full salary now. Especially if its for up skills, rather than hiring an already competent employee who just needs to get in gear for the specific project for a week or two.

They're basically admiring that they don't want freshers.

*Admitting.
Phone fag here

>12 week training below minimum wage
>57k salary
>Java
Lol this is usually what they give to the H1B Indians. But this is what they're offering people who don't need sponsorship? Fuck that. I got a 90k job in GA out of uni. Maybe don't be a Java dev I guess lol.

> you will work 3 months for $1500, goyim!
illegal in a lot of countries, not usa! what a shithole.
it's a more than a joke, it's a complete fucking farce.

>illegal
>to give someone the option to do something if and only if they want to
And you don't see how that's retarded?

this is what happens. job offers like this are made, employers then struggle to get interest in such jobs, they then cry to the american government claiming:
> LOOK! WE CAN'T GET PEOPLE TO WORK FOR US! WE NEED TO IMPORT WORKERS!
> government allows them to import h1b visa holders to fill jobs
and americans wonder why their country is full of street shitters and chinks. hilarious. your corporations have fucked you all in the ass and sold you out. no wonder the US economy is completely fucked.

USA USA USA USA USA. i can't ever imagine being this fucking retarded where i would support some business run by street shitting niggers that think it's ok to pay people this little for three months work. kill yourself as soon as fucking possible, thanks. you're part of the reason why countries like USA are completely fucked beyond repair.

cope amerimutt, the employer has to pay a minimum of $60k/yr to H1B pajeets

They're still cheaper because of taxes and write offs.

is that really bad? they are paying you and also training you, while you are in training I don't think you are expected to produce anything of value.

based

>they're training you
>online training

lol look forward to some pdfs and a lynda.com account

>that they don't want freshers
Well, yes? That's fine. They're offering to employ less experienced people, given that they take paid training. That's a net benefit for people willing to improve.

when I was hired, i was given a week worth of education for free then I got more education for free when needed it.

why cant fortune 500 company do the same?

in germany you are paid ~900-1200€/month as a trainee. Its called ausblidung is much better than a degree. Its still a rip off but there you have the excuse off being "trained" OPs advert is just a scam.