It's over

theregister.com/2022/02/01/rust_core_team_departures/

Attached: dead-dried-crab-beach-southern-namibia-dead-crab-sand-168284858.jpg (1600x1289, 749.51K)

That crab do be aesthetic doe.

not clicking on your blog spam, retard

Attached: 1615099710856.png (346x346, 142.89K)

meme language
unstandardized, unsupported
what a piece of shit

>Rust community toxicity and drama
Shocker

it's almost like they're real women

did they lost 41% of their dev team?

TWNBRW

Kek, Steve Klabnik is gone, how will xirs recover?

You know damn well the only thing more "toxicity and drama"-prone than women are faggots.

C will never die.

Just like COBOL, if you consider that living.

The only part of its legacy that will likely last forever is the C ABI, as it serves to connect different languages together because they all support calling into C. Only way that gets displaced is either a new super popular systems programming language and new operating systems written in it, or some form of universal ABI gets introduced. Personally I wouldn't mind the latter.

That last paragraph: The Rust language has been rising in popularity over the years. It continues to top the charts in the Stack Overflow Developer Survey as "Most Loved" technology (even if the likes of JavaScript far outstrip it in terms of commonly used) and has fans among the tech giants.

Do they think people LIKE javascript?

Rust is the most useless and trashy programming language in existence.
There is literally nothing useful written in this abomination of a language.
A few years ago, I really hoped it would actually replace the ugly C++, but it has grown to be magnitudes worse in every way possible.
At least C++ is a serious language we can "trust" to write serious real world programs, Rust isn't remotely close, it's a language for pet projects and useless shit.
The best the niggers have accomplished was rewriting a colored version of cat and ls.
And the worse part is that it has the most toxic and niggerish community I have ever seen anywhere, it's mind-boggling how it attracts the mentally deranged and unstable people.
There is no fucking hope this will ever be fixed.
I spit on your Rust and I throw it in the trash.

Attached: trash.jpg (1212x1900, 77.29K)

nature is healing

Attached: mfw.png (820x662, 83.78K)

I wish Rust already fucking failed. Every 30 minutes wasted on compiling a 500 LoC Rust project makes me hate trannies even more.

>theregister.com
>blog
>spam
lol, u dumb as fuck fren

Hey anons, I've been wondering this for a while. Is this claim true?

Attached: rust-source.png (869x315, 143.37K)

>NOOOOOO BOOTSTRAPPING COMPILERS IS LE EVIL

When I saw the headline I tough that the core team had 41%d.

C works the same way. You wouldn't call GCC a "mystery meat binary blob" just because it was compiled with a previous version of GCC.

I kind of doubt planned malicious intent, but the sheer power of stupidity compounding over time is certainly causing that end result

It's funny because if you replace "Rust" with "GCC" all the same points apply. Talk about saying nothing with a lot of writing.

this lol
libs with their sick brains in their shit-cummunity with their shit-policies made a shit language