What are the benefits of using Windows 10 LTSC as opposed to Home/Pro for the desktop?

What are the benefits of using Windows 10 LTSC as opposed to Home/Pro for the desktop?

Attached: win_10.jpg (325x463, 15.6K)

it makes freetards seethe and it's comfy

Less feature updates, but you'll get them all at once when you'll upgrade to LTSC 2022

It technically home with less features, only good for low spec systems, no benefits over home.

>upgrading your ltsc install

my ex gf told a bunch of fags my dick size and soon as we broke up i got like 5 DMs asking for them to suck my dick and fuck them. what the fuck are wrong with faggots. obviously i went with the shortest one. he made me cum in minutes. honestly surprised.

good for you user

Tried LTSC but ended switching back to AME

Attached: AME.jpg (640x640, 25.79K)

botnet virus

Any proof?

The benefits are nothing is supported and you join the retards who spam
>windows SUCKS
on Any Forums every time mspaint breaks because they decided to use an OS meant for vending machines as their daily driver.

When is it coming and how hard is it to get a key? (I don't trust kms)

lmao, next ltsc will probably be 2024/5
I found a con and installed standard pro because of that, you cannot output 5.1 sound from the native netflix app on LTSC, only from other players like mpc-hc.

Less telemetry by default
Can set telemetry to 'Security' like all Enterprise and Education versions
No Microsoft Store and associated apps
No feature 'upgrades' to break things and revert settings

The downsides are also there, lack of MS Store might be bad for some people and lack of feature upgrades might make something not work (very unlikely but still)

It's the best windows 10 version there is.

>home
never install this version even if gun were pointing to your head

how do you activate it (preferably without running shady programs)?

I have 11 home pre-installed
How fucked am i?

Attached: big_think_the_sequal.png (533x525, 288.68K)

Stable, no annoying updates and long term support.
On Linux I like bleeding edge stuff, but on Windows it's painful.

There won't be more LTSC for w10. So LTSC 2021 is the last usable OS made by microshit.

Less feature updates. As a matter of fact, in the several months i used, it updated only 2-3 times and didn't break anything.