How tf do I connect this to my PC?

Attached: at2020.jpg (506x400, 40.28K)

Plug it in

Audio interface, like a focursite scarlett, cheap ones usually lowers the quality of the voice

idk what kind of cable is that?

This but avoid Focusrite. The entry level is total dogshit.

whats good?

Depends on your budget.

looks like xlr

One of these.

Attached: behringer-umc202hd-audio-interface-2-input-2-output-24bit96-khz-usb-audio-1-2048x2048.jpg (1200x1200, 79.17K)

Why are you blowing money on meme hardware without knowing whether it's even compatible with your existing setup? Fucking retard.

>Why are you blowing money
>Pass user

You need an audio interface or you can just get an xlr to usb cable if your mic doesn't need a ton of gain. A cloudlifter might also be necessary if it does.

2i2 3rd gen is pretty good. I'm biased though as I own one. I've had no problem with the quality of my voice or recording my instruments be it by mic or by plugging it in directly.

The hardware itself is good enough for entry level mics the real issue are the driver issues. Not everyone is affected obviously but if you are god help you because their support sure as fuck won't.

Attached: shure-x2u.jpg (1200x1200, 99.35K)

I'm thinking of getting a cheap neewer mic + behringer interface
Should I get that or a Tascam Dr-05X?

solo just werks

You could have just bought a usb version

Integrated USB soundcards in mics are fucking dogshit.
This. I just got one alongside a Mackie EM-91C. £100 total cost to have a super crispy setup that rivals morons who blow their load on focusrite garb or blue yetis

Hijacking this to ask is there a single PCIe audio card outside of RME that doesn't have driver issues out the arse? I swear to god I am this fucking close to just spending the money and getting a full RME setup.

Attached: 1631574163702.jpg (640x400, 220.09K)

lynx is also decent, but around the same price

nothin much, what's good with you?