Here's your server bro

here's your server bro

Attached: lenovo_10ay008aus_thinkcentre_m73_tiny_form_1207666.jpg (2500x2500, 745.16K)

still better than RPI

a rpi is basically an iphone 3 without a shell, touchscreen, or modem. not much of a comparison tbqhwyfam

I actually want to buy one or a Dell Optiplex, I literally don't need anything bigger. Even my X220 does fine for art stuff but it's starting to show some age with some other workloads.

Does it have sata or m.2? Does it have ram extension? If not, why are you wasting my time?

I unironically want to get one of these for a small minecraft server, but they're so expensive. I've been looking to see if I can get one used, but I haven't seen them in my area

imagine hating on raspberry

>imagine thinking raspberry is good for anything

It works as a local tor proxy for a small network and maybe to add rgb lights to your toaster but beyond that they're completely useless.

the rpi is more expensive than OP's lenovo. rpi is a piece of shit

I didnt say rpi is good. I just said rpi is a shit comparison to anything because it's so bad it makes anything look good.

Mini ThinkCentre is nice and all but have you considered HP's 800 mini series?

>your network doesn't already have a router for some reason
>paying like 100$ for an rgb controller
ngmi

What a fucking waste.

How much are you paying for that M73 exactly?

it's cute and cheap and sucks no electricity. fuck off back to your 1000w per hour machine.

>cute and cheap and sucks no electricity.
Wow, all the advantages of the cool stick i found in the woods.
>cheap
lol no, by the way

Well, if you need a devboard for stuff I'd guess.

What's a "devboard for stuff"?

refurb ones go for less than $40 with a shit mechanical 500GB drive, 4GB ram and a celeron or pentium processor. upgrades are cheap anyway. you should go for an m93

>1 nic
>non-ecc memory
>no fibre channel port
captcha GGYAW