I was gonna ask biz but I didn't want to get shilled another animal coin

I was gonna ask biz but I didn't want to get shilled another animal coin.
Is this legit, I don't see how you can nine btc this way.

Unless it's just power for a remote miner. Because I thought btc mining needed more than what looks like a small logic board.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-024151_Instagram.jpg (1440x1796, 735.09K)

you can use anything that churns out sha256
but yea, i highly doubt that's what's happening here

it's probably just the computer that tracks your performance.

kek this is so fucking dumb
the more i look at it the dumber it gets

no the power generated is too little to power anything that'll roi in any reasonable time frame. You'll barely be able to under a raspberry pi zero even with the most dedicated Any Forumsizen and even if you did, you're barely going to make thing with a rpi zero

just steal your neighbor's electricity and internet like a normal person

Probably not Bitcoin. I could imagine a scenario where you could mine something like on a RPi, powered by a battery that is recharged by the bike (the gymtards probably wouldn't even notice since the draw would be so low.) and considering you would have twenty or thirty of these spinning machines being slightly profitable. The other question is whether you could ever recoup the initial investment into all these batteries and RPis (probably not.)

It's not mining anything lol. These things are powering the computer which manages the resistance level, counts time and the other the computers on these things do.
That said, using gym rats to mine btc is an amazing idea.

Just sweat all over it.

>That said, using gym rats to mine btc is an amazing idea.
these machines arent used 100% of the time, when they are used they're probably not maxing it or going a consistent pace

Oh I know, I'm just saying that it would be an interesting excercise to extract as much value out of gym rats as possible.

it can power a microcontroller with ease
the problem is that its dirty energy, it spikes too much quickly killing the board

That could have made 100s of bitcoin in the early days.
Right now, not even raven coin could be mined there...

>Is this legit
do you have down syndrome? this board is reaching peak levels of retardation.

Fucking hell you cunts are retarded what's going on in this thread?

My fucking god you biz dumbfucks should go the fuck back to middle school already.

I got it from normie channels... Instagram specifically. I just thought it was retardedly genius in a way

I figure whoever took the photo and came to this conclusion thinks all uncovered hardware is a bitcoin miner

>Is Rick And Morty real life?
No, no it is not.

can’t wait til the capacitor and diode are invented so we can avoid these problems

You shouldn't be going to LA Fitness regardless. They rip you off on pricing, upper management literally does not care if equipment is broken for months on end, and the employees are told to constantly try and interrupt your workout so they can squeeze your friends' phone numbers out of you so they can offer a """"free"""" day pass and waste an hour of their time trying to sell a membership.
t. Worked at LA Fitness

same

Attached: FWCVYI7H1JUJN49.jpg (3264x2448, 428.75K)