HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

>github.com/groovy/groovy-core/blob/master/src/main/org/codehaus/groovy/runtime/ArrayUtil.java
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: groovy.png (1806x1268, 182.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPIn8p7xnNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>groovy

>This is a generated class used internally during the writing of bytecode within the CallSiteWriter logic.
>This is not a class exposed to users, as is the case with almost all classes in the org.codehaus.groovy packages.
>The purpose is the reduction of the size of the bytecode.
>The number of needed instructions is thus reduced from 15 to 4. For every entry we save 3 bytecode instructions.
>This allows better readable bytecode and it allows the JIT to see less bytecode to optimize, helping under the inlining threshold here or there.
>So even though the class is ugly, there are good reason to have this in Groovy, even if the class makes absolutely no sense in normal Java. But it is not used in normal Java, but from the bytecode.
I sincerely hope OP dies of cancer in front of his AIDS ridden father

I'm guessing it saves bytecode by predefining these cases, not requiring the compiler to figure it out itself?

why does it end at 250 arguments?

What if I need an array with 251 elements?

dumb cunt

Attached: 1628053445848s.jpg (123x125, 2.1K)

>/blob/master

Optimization is the job of the compiler you stupid nigger

And compiler can't magically optimize your code.

clearly the author has seen that his optimization works better than the compiler, while you are seething at nothing

Attached: 1642432555948.png (800x387, 173.17K)

>Optimization is the job of the compiler
t. i'm not smart enough to optimize my code

Attached: 1595348065567.jpg (496x505, 89.03K)

welcome to the cancerous world of java.
shitting street: designated

good morning sirs

so this is the power of pajeetcode

good morning!

Attached: noa smile.jpg (327x327, 81.87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CPIn8p7xnNM

Attached: frogger.png (1278x688, 89.34K)

How shit is JVM to need this mess to optimize the result?

The it'll use more bytecode Dumb fuck stupider than this compiler.

LMAO USE A REAL LANGUAGE

Attached: 1628059870031s.jpg (246x250, 8.3K)

>frog

>The number of needed instructions is thus reduced from 15 to 4. For every entry we save 3 bytecode instructions.
Why not literally just make a new object array instead of using that?

You shouldn't be allowed near computers... or to reproduce... or to breathe.

I'm sure there's a good reason for it at the end of the day, who knows what java does. In any case there's no way someone would just write that for no reason.

Attached: publicstaticobjectcreatearray.png (1090x800, 165.4K)

looks good
keep seething codelet

good morning sir

In C++ this is just
std::make_tuple