prev =

Attached: >λ=.png (10x7, 319)

Other urls found in this thread:

pypl.github.io/PYPL.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't spell trust without rust.

nth for >λ=

You can't spell Cunny without C

Attached: 1632206267857.png (1400x800, 353.99K)

For the life of me I can't find the name of the person who will be reviewing my application, nor can I connect with anyone to get that information. I've been hearing cover letters are a meme in tech industry, think I'll just address them with adele lyrics.

If you had to choose between an internship in your country in only python and some other private software, another one in your country in Machine Learning and physics, and a last one outside the country (liechtenstein) in machine learning applied to construction, which one would you go for?

Attached: 1508811011187.png (432x555, 519.49K)

pypl.github.io/PYPL.html

ML & Physics sounds best to me

How do I link a library in C++ through the compiler? I cloned the repo and tried compiling it inking it with the -I flag and I just get spit out a bunch of undefined references

-l(libraryname) for every library used, and add path to library files to search directories.

Is it true that senior engineers don't code anymore?

Please stop being a Pedo.

Attached: 1643047384423.jpg (680x772, 69.74K)

probably

yo /dpt/

what is the difference between a critical section and a mutex?

the critical section is the part you want mutually excluded, the mutex is the thing that helps you do it

> Someone made Haskell in Rust with custom rt.
> It's exponentially faster than GHC.

fucking lol

Fortran > C

>Haskell
>Not GHC/Haskell
>probably doesn't even support GHC2021

Is that why nobody uses the former, while the latter runs the very systems which allow you to post your shit opinions online?

hope you aren't doing much IO

Good morning sirs, where for to learn C++ thank you