They have made a unconnected laptop

mobiili.fi/2022/02/01/maailman-ensimmainen-kannettava-tietokone-ilman-mitaan-liitantoja-craob-x-herattaa-myos-runsaasti-epailyksia/

Craob X does not have any connectors at all. Well except one: the power connector. Otherwise there is no display ports, no USBs, no ethernet, nothing.

How do you use USB stick? Well you dont: use a cloud storage like a normal person.

THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT ONLY 7 MILLIMETER THICK

Manufacturer did not mention if it gets bent easily.
It weighes 0.8 kg.

It has a powerful components:
4K-screen
12. gen Intel Core i7-1280P
32G RAM
2TB NVME
6E WIFI

Attached: craob_x_1-800x362.jpg (800x362, 37.43K)

>disk wiper malware hits Finland
>all drives completely wiped
>no ports, can't recover anything, can't reinstall anything
>has to go directly into the trash, just like their country

The saunas cooked their brains, apparently

That is cool.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 3.24.29 AM.png (1080x1208, 895.18K)

laptop hinges is weaker that 90yo auschwitz survivor's cock

>headphone jack
OP's a faggot, I'm leaving.

its not in the laptop itself you retard

you bill buy it
and you vill be happy

wait, what? How do those ports talk to the laptop?

I guess that's cool as a concept piece, but fuck actually using this.
The minimum viable thickness of a laptop is determined by the size of an ethernet port. A laptop that is only slightly thicker than an ethernet port is sufficiently thin for all practical purposes (easy to carry, fits in any bag), albeit perhaps not aesthetic ones.

so instead of the connectors being inside the laptop its now inside this adapter? Thats stupid.

Great. More fucking trash for landfills.

Freetards were harping on about muh TPM and muh Pluton when all they did was remove the usb ports and now freetards can't install le gentoo. 100% btfo.
Do those usb ports attached to the charger even work in pre-boot environment? Or does it require some special driver in windows to work?

It's still vendor provided and a part of a charger.

Same way your phone can read your credit card: RFID.

how the fuck can an RFID protocol send over a Thunderbolt-tier connection? I'm so confused

>like a normal person
low quality bait

are you sure? network booting could work and unless its well locked down you can do it from the included os too

>Well except one: the power connector
I guess they never heard of thunderbolt but I guess apple has a patent on the design.

oh fuck, this is going to be the new macbook air and in 5 years every single laptop will look like this

I'm going to just assume this is an art project and nothing more. No point even beginning on how retarded this is.

Abysmal piece of shit. Everything cloud is cancer.

They should go full onions and adopt subscription model. Pay each month for the hardware you (don't) own or gtfo.