You ARE using antiX, the lightweight systemd free distro designed to crush evil capitalist pigs, r-right user?

You ARE using antiX, the lightweight systemd free distro designed to crush evil capitalist pigs, r-right user?

Attached: screenshot.png (1920x1080, 553.1K)

No, I use Debian testing.

I don't know what antiX but honestly these icons are shit.

No, I'm using Debian and it won't boot.

Attached: 1642459332616.jpg (830x536, 156.13K)

Just because I know it's guy from my country that makes it makes me distrust it.

Israel?

I use Windows when I need to get work done and I use Linux when I want to feel like an epic haxor.
Don't really care about what kind of Linux as long as it's ultra light weight and low on ram, because that's what kids see as cool.
And it should look like a total mess of random symbols that no one can decipher, because that's also cool.

Worse, Greece.
There are two kinds of Greeks I've met. Honest and smart ones that leave this shithole and commie larping druggie that should all be avoided. This is the latter

>commie larping
chud, just use antiX and stop sucking boots

You can switch to sysvinit on Debian

yea but its not as easy, and you don't get all the cool live usb features, persistence, the antiX control panel. So many good features to plug and play either using live or installing on a machine. It's also very lightweight where as debian the preinstalled WM are all bloated

I only use windows 10 and windows subsystem for linux now

Attached: openbsd_hanged_tux_med2.jpg (856x1144, 68.79K)

go back to leftypol.org

No point in using it. If you have an old computer, any distro will work just as well.

Attached: miku103.jpg (4096x4096, 1.88M)

not really, I tried fedora spins with xfce, debian spins, mint, puppy linux(this one was the most atrocious of all). My dualcore thinkpad lagged at 1080p60fps playing video on all of them and dropped frames even with a browser change. AntiX is the only distro that runs smooth like butter because it's lightweight. I even run it on my 32bit pentium computer the ram usage is like 55mb idle. On this thinkpad I get 700mb with firefox running 2 Any Forums tabs and a 3rd tab playing youtube. Idle it's like 200mb with a full desktop experience It's insane. Debian is too time consuming to setup and is bloated anyways

>commie distro
no thanks

No, it sounds retarded.

antiX makes chuds seethe so much.

>designed to crush evil capitalist pig
Ah yes, it's the capitalists' fault that I'm perpetually unemployed (and most likely unemployable)

1. Capitalism is most fair economy model ever made.
2. How does this distro specifically "helps"
to destroy it ?

>t. coping amerimutt with no public healthcare, no high speed internet and trillions of your own tax dollars wasted in 3 failed megawars killing of your children
>but you will unironically defend this