How am I supposed to solve this, honestly? It takes me like several minutes to fire off a single post...

How am I supposed to solve this, honestly? It takes me like several minutes to fire off a single post, so I haven't posted in years. How do I get easier problems? Kindly do the needful and advise sirs, I am thanking you

Attached: Annotation 2022-01-31 230458.png (799x767, 138.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kycnot.me/
pastebin.com/LwN6cRmJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats 2, not Z. Are you an NPC?

It's already pretty easy.
Be glad it's not google recaptcha anymore, that shit would block you if you made too many posts in a given day.

IQ boosters.

user sometimes I don't know anymore

sorry for the delay, I had to try several captchas. I guess I'm not cut out to post here anymore

Attached: Es9NQBiXUAATege.jpg (1125x690, 122.78K)

just get a pass, you're not too dumb to use bitcoin are you user?

I can solve the captcha just fine, illiterate user. At least it's not jewgle.

stop being retarded, its infinitely better than clicking on fucking firehidrants, and solvable a lot faster if you have some practice

somewhat, I have some on coinbase, but would prefer my irl identity to not be linked to my shitposts

inb4 >not using cold storage
ik ik

Attached: 1455684625552.jpg (1756x2200, 286.54K)

kycnot.me/

Press tab until it highlights the slider. Then use the Page Up/Down keys until you get the correct alignment.

intradesting, will look into it

that kind helps actually. Sliding with the mouse is too granular and creates more possible interpretations of the image

Attached: 1468204981816.jpg (1024x1024, 153.82K)

enable cookies you dumb fuck
>Verification not required.

user, i

Attached: Annotation 2022-01-31 232544.png (593x326, 29.32K)

Imagine being filtered by the fantastic new captcha. It’s supposed to filter bots but it’s actually an IQ test.

It stops requiring captcha after few posts. (First you just gets static captcha without slider, and then "Verification not required" pass.) But the OP has to struggle through that first.
(And even then you get captcha post every now and then.)

alright, I guess the consensus is I'm retarded

I'll try harder going forward, see you in the threads brahs

Attached: dof6ijvxn7l51.jpg (576x768, 77.01K)

some user posted this a while back, works most of the time
pastebin.com/LwN6cRmJ

>sorry for the delay, I had to try several captchas. I guess I'm not cut out to post here anymore
you're just blind.
> paying to use a free website
disturbing

captcha: verification not required

Attached: 1619725612827.png (1071x585, 22.51K)

remember when the new captchas were introduced and post rate on all boards except g broke down
loll
low-iq filter

We really are the smartest.