Politics should be banned from the internet, do you agree...

politics should be banned from the internet, do you agree? the internet should be a place to have fun and be cute and be silly, not a place to be serious

Attached: 1619128852287.jpg (833x1034, 107.64K)

kill yourself

what made you post this? want to talk about it user?

hey user, if you need me i'm always here for you ok?

>the internet should be a place to have fun and be cute and be silly, not a place to be serious

Attached: 1633786717091.gif (1000x1000, 207.87K)

Just a reminder: I go to Any Forums, discussions there are funnier and more informative than here.
Bringing Any Forums to non-Any Forums boards suck, from an election tourist.
Everytime I see political discussions outside of Any Forums, it's a schizoid/troll and a trannie going at each other.
> YWNBAW
> Have sex
> Cope
etc etc.

Attached: 1643397566220.gif (600x534, 181.71K)

ddddddddddssskwnw kdifi3iJFDN2OSIEOW NNDZI8DN1n3n2ow9xnf 2nsow919ad d r d nw

dont go on a website u know u wont like

this

>cute and silly
how about cute and funny?

Attached: 1632743088853.png (4093x2894, 1.83M)

there is an ib where it's bannable offense to "discuss" ""politics"" outside of the dedicated pol board and it's hecking cute and valid

>CUte and fuNNY

Attached: 1593228154738.png (673x673, 345.53K)

By allah's blessing you will be purged

I think there will always be some perpetually angry people on the internet to be honest. It’s better to just social distance and leave them out of your spaces.

delete Any Forums

>ultra high-speed sex with aya

Attached: 6df.jpg (402x504, 49.85K)

Attached: expert analysis.jpg (828x725, 44.1K)

Politics should be banned altogether. Everyone should do what I tell them instead of arguing among themselves

Uh, yes? Also thanks for the kiss! One for you too *smooch*

Politics is the new religion for people these days. I remember times when even outspoken commies and religious faggots stayed friends and had friendly banter about their parties. Internet has really polarized people to see each other as enemies.

no? thats a horrible idea. political off-topic posts should be banned off of most boards though. I wish it wasnt necessary but ever since kekistani teenagers and unironic Q boomers invaded Any Forums the whole site went to shit. Im saying nigger for fun not because because im an unironic natsoc like many on this site.
Being ironic has the downside of attracting actual retards

i'd rather have amd vs nvidia threads on Any Forums than #4646565 antivax virtue signaling thread on Any Forums

You saying that politics should be banned is political. Ban this poster!

yeah sites like Facebook, reddit and twitter are designed that way. the short form upvote based content system makes people 50/50 split on almost every topic, since that makes them spend the most time on the platform. It also discourages discussion. Its disgusting really

It's clearly not just the fault of those systems though. First of all they already existed in 2008 and 2012 and you didn't have the level of insanity that began to pop up in the late 2010s.
Second you can see it on Any Forums even though those systems don't exist here. You can express a leftist opinion on Any Forums or Any Forums and you'll just get dogpiled on. No discussion, no arguing, just people seething you disagree with them. It's not just upvotes and downvotes.

I know you're joking but lots of people use this argument when they're discussing politics on boards like fucking /tg/. By this retarded logic it's fine to discuss GNU+Linux on literally every board because Any Forums is a web site.

In all seriousness, I've had no issues in the past shifting a conversation from one board to another when it gets off-topic

A lot of viewpoints kind of stem from the political side they're on, I've noticed. And you can kind of tell what the other side is on when they express their politically-charged viewpoint on some hot-topics. I'm not saying it's productive to engage in an ad hominem fallacy, but that's what happens often.