What is currently the best laptop for Linux?

What is currently the best laptop for Linux?

Attached: 972843.jpg (800x800, 59.06K)

literally any laptop except mac and chromebooks

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

why not mac, it works 100% with linux, don't remember any kind of problem

Laptops are not very good devices to begin with

Oh it's you again, shut the fuck up ni- Ah, sheeit

Not everyone can be glued in one spot that is their bedroom desk den.

Indeed, but for those occasions you probably should prioritize things such as battery life and being as cheap as you can accept because power belongs on the desktop and only makes the laptop shit.

Anything with generic hardware, mostly business laptops. Dell's and Lenovo's are my personal favorites.

TOP KEK

Attached: 1630739126786.jpg (650x830, 218.35K)

No larping, please. I don't want to be led to a device that just does NOT werk with a freaking nonfunctioning trackpad, wifi or keys falling out because of your silly little misinfo drool uninformed post.

retarded question -> rope
/thread

why not just check out system76's

You said "not good" as if power was the only metric of good.

I have been-- looks like the ultimate non-hassle. How are they, namely the cheapest one?

Lies.

>100%
hmm? source?

new hp pavilion 15 has touchpad driver issues on linux (and windows that isn't 21h2 or whatever) so nah

Definetly not true, new AMD cpu's (broadly speaking) don't play that well, my ryzen pro 7 was just bricked by a kernel update. Especially with new computers CPU/wifi chip choice matters a lot

Dell XPS 13 before they ruin it with the new model
Runner up is Thinkpad X1 carbon but Lenovo is known to ship spyware and backdoors, so you should probably pass on this one
If you have lots of money and like kill switches, Librem laptop is an option
However, if you wear programming socks, there is only one option, picrel

Attached: razer book quartz.png (2000x1000, 2.72M)

He probably hooked up an ancient intel mac, had it run for two weeks, and thinks it's all set. It's not, there are still plenty of bugs in M1 macs and you will likely have to fight with the bootloader a lot more than with a windows

Chrome OS IS Linux.