You still think CRTs are the best?

Man creates 500 hz flat monitor

t.cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/5899531978/v15fa3b6ca01900xr3f

The monitor features a 27-inch, Full HD panel equipped with a high-mobility oxide backplane which is how BOE achieved the

>blisteringly high refresh rate, with a response time of just 1ms.

BOE has ample experience with oxide semiconductor display technology. For example, the company's 500 Hz monitor is significantly faster than the fastest gaming monitors on the market today, from the likes of Asus, Alienware, and Acer, which "only" top out at 360 Hz. Other attributes include accurate 8-bit output and support for an 8-lane eDP signal.

Remember that BOE's monitor is a prototype designed for demonstration purposes only. BOE has not stated if it will be making a 500 Hz gaming panel for the mass market anytime soon, so we could be waiting a long until an official monitor arrives in the hands of gamers.

Attached: gaming.jpg (970x546, 35.54K)

I don't think CRTs are the best, user. Only a fool would.
>every new thread
lole

can I get another daddy?

Still can't display 60hz properly.

I thought this crt vs led tv argument died weeks ago

>xhe/xe can't overclock lvds to run twice the frame rate
>xhe/he can't refurbish the monitor to produce low jitter by design and low interference to effectively reduce the response time delays overlooked by manufacturer focused on quantity of production
>fell for the expensive "gayming" meme
ngl, ngmi

>Chinese company
Yeah I'll believe it when there are independent reviews.

i once used a tv for computer but even at lowest brightning it was so bright that it burned my eyes.

To be fair a good chunk the modern IPS gayming displays people consume nowadays are Chinese.
They are really the only ones that I know of that have gone full bore in trying to drive up hertz since that's seemingly all they can do as they are mostly manufacturers. They are not like the gooks or Taiwanese with the tech or research to make displays overall better.

The way I see it going is it'll be a bog standard IPS (or even TN) with slightly better response than the current crop of 360hz monitors. Not much actual innovation but gaymers will eat it the fuck up regardless

amerimutt seething lmao
your precious CRapT is made in China too, you know?? dog brain muttoid

>instead of making a display that looks good, let's just make one look shit and refresh as fast as possible
Absolute meme display, however CRTs aren't a great choice either anymore now that OLED exists.

cool where can i get this?

oh wait it's fucking garbage that wont ever go into production

awesome news! finally i can get rid of 80kg of crts on my desk...
where can i get one? does it have good brightness, enough saturated colors, proper 60hz displaying, and preferably turning off the #00000 pixels?

Accepting a 500Hz signal and actually being able to completely transition pixel states 500 times per second are two different things. Besides, 500Hz sample-and-hold without good BFI is still blurrier than a CRT, and if you don't hit 500 FPS (you won't in the majority of modern games) then you may as well have a lower refresh rate anyway.

>does it have good brightness, enough saturated colors, proper 60hz displaying, and preferably turning off the #00000 pixels?
nope

> 500 hz
And? What can you run at 500fps? Two esports games?
And my CRTs still look better at 85hz since 500hz sample&hold is still smeary, especially on a LCD. Don't get me started on the picture quality either!
Thanks, but I'll stick to my CRTs.

This

>your precious CRapT is made in China too, you know?? dog brain muttoid
Wrong, my CRTs are made in Japan.

OLED still has copious motion blur and lower lifespan. Maybe once QD-OLEDs mature ..

Attached: maridotdotdot.png (445x723, 283.02K)

>blurrier than a CRT
Phantom array effect is shit too. Good displays don't exist.

i just want something that does not tear and stutter when i scroll without smooth scrolling enabled. does such technology exist and how much do i have to pay for it?

CRTs, unironically. You can get them for free and BTFO everything modern. Sample&hold monitors cannot display motion.

After using CRTs for years now I finally noticed this in actual real use, in CSGO at a 100hz when glancing at a minimap I occasionally see a phantom bomb icon.
Never noticed it when running 135-200hz. Though it's a non-issue anyway.

Attached: 30933065_p35.png (750x2250, 206.43K)

then QDEL then uLED then a single monolithic pixel without any subpixels that emits any colour you want through some form of benign quantum fuckery.

I own Japanese CRTs. Rest of my PC is taiwanese.

why are all CRT users mentally ill trannies?