Microsoft Edge is testing a Sports Ticker to display Live Scores, News on all pages/new tabs

And the bloat keep coming.

Attached: 1629770852176.png (471x800, 171.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/opera-brave-vivaldi-to-ignore-chromes-anti-ad-blocker-changes-despite-shared-codebase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People who use MS products deserve it.

If you want something clean you buy macos
If you want something extensible you use macos
If you want to be a contrarian you use some random linux distro.

Chromium edge was good for 1 month.
All microsoft products end up like this.
Edge is bloated
worst for privacy
effected by manifest v3, bye bye ublock.
No forking either, because its closed source.
Anyone using this garbage deserves the worst that MS pajeets can shit out

all chromium forks are effected by manifect v3.
Some claim they will keep manifest v2, but once google starts pushing changes that are incompatible with manifest v2, they will all be forced to abandon it. None of them have the manpower to maintain the backend of the browser themselves. Thats why they forked chromium to begin with. Theyre all fruit of the poison tree now. Mark my word. 2 years from now and even brave will be forced to drop support for real adblockers.

Kek

Attached: brendan_dm.png (599x695, 135.75K)

oh damn, im even more correct than I thought possible.

>clean
>extensible
>crapple pajeetOS

Attached: 1633098538097.jpg (487x362, 24.01K)

Edge devs would otherwise be twiddling their thumbs since Chromium does all the work and Microsoft would fire most of them lmao.

Hello I am a market manager from Microsoft

TV TV TV sports sports TV TV News News News TV TV Sports Sports Sports

That's what the kiddos like right?

retard. once ublock stops working in google chrome, people WILL look for an alternative. and since brave is that alternative, they will gain more market share. and 3 years after all adblockers stopped working with google chrome, it might very well be cost effective to maintain adblocking within brave

>2 years from now and even brave will be forced to drop support for real adblockers.
Brave's Rust-based ad blocker engine is not affected by Manifest v3 anyway
zdnet.com/article/opera-brave-vivaldi-to-ignore-chromes-anti-ad-blocker-changes-despite-shared-codebase/
>inb4 larping

enterprise lasts until... what? april 2023? shit is going to happen way faster than anyone here seems to realize. this is a really dark and massive turn for the internet and computing as a whole. firefox is our last hope. its the only other thing that anyone cares about in web development, besides safari. and what if firefox goes to shit? call me a crybaby or an over exaggerator, but this shit is going to be dystopian.
windows is already doing all kinds of shit with TPM and Pluton AND making it extremely hard/impossible to change your default browser. people that can't be bothered/normies won't use firefox. firefox doesn't live off of donations, they're surviving because of investments from google.

Attached: 1643421144297.jpg (1363x1080, 390.08K)

>what if firefox goes to shit?
>if

Attached: 1643150862111.png (353x336, 45.03K)

> Offline
MOTHERFUCKING ALPHA GIGACHAD HUGECOCK

>windows is already doing all kinds of shit with TPM and Pluton AND making it extremely hard/impossible to change your default browser.

Don't run Windows or shut the fuck up, nigger.

Crying about your informed adult choices is degenerate. Nut up and use different OS and hardware but you won't.

True, it's already terrible. And not just for that. Its rendering, speed, and reliability are shit. Not to mention it's getting filled with more and more spyware because they're running out of ways to stay afloat. Firefox just has far more bugs than Chromium browsers and it's sad.

Some of us have to use Windows for work, retard. I'm getting a Mac shortly, but OS doesn't matter. You're a subhuman that cannot even understand the big picture of things. Firefox will go down. What are you gonna do then? Use some random shit like GNOME Web, a browser that nobody supports or cares about? A browser that won't even get through simple user-agent checks on sites, so you can't do shit on it. Using Linux will put you at a worse spot if anything, because you're going to NEED a massive community to fix things after Manifest v3.
And you'll say that anyone that needs to use Windows is a goy or whatever, but some of us have work of OUR OWN that we need to do to make money. Some of us need these things in our lives. And you'll go and say "w-well who needs them" but I don't see you living innawoods. Everyone relies on things, that's a fact.

Google should have been forced to get rid of Chrome, it's unreal that a company that is dedicated to selling ads and harvesting personal information can somehow control the most used web browser and the web standards in general, antitrust lawsuit fucking when?

Mozilla has to die before that's even a discussion
Shut the fuck up you fucking crybaby, baby back bitch. I want to shove my foot so far up your ass. You winy little cunt, nobody gives two shits that you're a secretary using excel spreadsheets and making word docs for sime notices around to make surethe coffee machine is clean. Fuck you .

Oh so then Firefox will be the monopoly... Like that's any better

>turn off
oh noooooo! now I can't cry on Any Forums

I'm sorry you're poor. Let the rage out. There, there.

Mozilla has no incentive to mess with adblockers, unlike Google. The FLoC shit should have been enough for an antitrust case, Google wants to obstruct other advertisers while they get a free pass because they control the web browser.

Also, I didn't mean killing Chrom(e|ium) but rather splitting that division into a different company not controlled by Google/Alphabet.