Unironically

Unironically
>This
After the initial week of having a stroke every time I had to press a key I went from 65 to 80 wpm and have almost forgone using my mouse.
Why haven't you taken the 40% pill user?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-182952~2.png (1929x1080, 429.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livechat.com/typing-speed-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unsubscribe

more like the 41% pill since only trannies seem to use them

because this is only for gamers and non productive people. those are the only people that care about the mouse space or whatever. im not a retard, so why would i want to spend MORE for a gimmicky keyboard that removes keys? i dont need a numberpad for my line of work, so sure, ill get a keyboard without that. but thats as far as ill go. i dont want a mechanical keyboard either, theyre loud, tacky, and have not given me any improvements to typing speed. on the contrary, i type fastest with a chiclet keyboard because they have the fastest activation/keypress time

Im down to brown nose some communist movement if I get to kill everyone who uses these

>I went from 65 to 80 wpm
you fucking what?
livechat.com/typing-speed-test/

Attached: Capture.png (659x383, 37.67K)

I'm able to achieve up to 100 words per minute on many minds of rubber some keyboards as well as some Cherry MX Blue mech keyboards I've tried. I want a custom built mech keyboard to call my own later on when my income is a bit more disposable, but I can't say I understand the draw for fast typing.

Find a gamer that uses this. Also did youskip the part where I DONT use my mouse? It's small so you don't waste time jumping around to press different keys.
I use it to code, The layers allow me to never be more than 2 key presses away from any symbol without moving my fingers

Attached: 1641928385797.jpg (125x125, 2.35K)

user typing 94wpm for a solid 30 seconds doesn't validate anything. I consistently type 80wpm for hours.
Get your validation somewhere else, faggot

>trannies use them
user you're going to avoid everything in life because trannies use it?
Trannies use toilet paper, are you going to stop wiping your ass faggot?

>i dont need a numberpad for my line of work, so sure, ill get a keyboard without that
this is what kills me about so many modern mechanical keyboards actually
because I DO use a numpad for work and it's really nice to have
>theyre louod, tacky, and have not given me any improvements to typing speed
they don't increase my typing speed or accuracy, and even maybe decrease it, but generally speaking they increase my confidence. I also just enjoy the typing experience.
I just did this test here on my EVGA mechanical keyboard, and then re-did it on the built in keyboard on my latitude with picrel results
maybe the personal increased performance is because I'm more warmed up, but most of the time when I test on my mechanical it's right around 95wpm and 95% accuracy

Attached: Capture.png (651x593, 52.08K)

>user typing 94wpm for a solid 30 seconds doesn't validate anything
The test is 60 seconds, hence a count of "words per minute" not "words per thirty seconds." Also neither you nor I are stenographers, so sustained typing at that speed for longer than a few minutes is not really in our line of work now is it?
When I do write copy for work though, I type as fast as I can think.

>It's actually not 30 seconds it's 60 hence "Words per minute"
Boo hoo twice as long, also you ever heard of multiplying by two motherfucker? Do you think doctors wait a whole fucking minute every time they take someone's pulse or would they rather do 15 seconds and multiply by 4. If this is the level of thinking we're on I don't see how "Typing as you think" gets you past 20wpm

It's not about typing fast per se but about being able to put ideas down accurately and fast. Typing speed is just a metric, a means to an end.

>I consistently type 80wpm for hours.
the average novel is between 40,000 and 50,000 words
if you typed 80wpm for even 4 hours/day 5 days/week, you'd be composing 2 full novels every work week
you're a lying faggot

>I went from 60 to 80 wpm

This is now a typing speed thread

Attached: file.png (1375x463, 66.32K)

cope and seeth slow typer

Attached: moving the goalposts.jpg (300x240, 27.44K)

based millennial who grew up on AIM and MSN Messenger rather than snapchat and instagram

You aren't using bidet's yet? Shameful...

Yeah because I work everyday and I type every hour I work. Ability to do something doesn't imply I do something every day you're a retard

And how did you get the 80 wpm figure? you took a typing test and even then you're a good 10 wpm behind even the laziest zoomer lmao, and without a cope% keyboard you were as slow as the average boomer who never used a computer before

>This is a typing thread
I'm more than okay with that.
In my defense I'm referring to consistent typing in a short burst I can get as high as 110 wpm on monkeytype