I fucking hate working so much

I fucking hate working so much.

It is literally other peoples will imposed on you, and you agree to it like cattle.

Two centuries ago all of our forefathers were working for themselves in farmsteads and wage workers were seen just above slaves.

Where did everything go so wrong?

This is Any Forums related because I work a tech job.

Attached: tg2.jpg (480x360, 7.93K)

then go freelance
start your own company idk man
if you are so tired of your current situation you are gonna have to make sacrifices to change it, just like anything else

>go to your local administrative body responsible for self employment
>make own company
>work for yourself, with whomever you please
Seems like a you-issue. Small companies are the way to go in every single aspect, fuck huge companies with their overhead-behemoth and strive for monopolism

Population increased a bit, owning a farmstead is now a way for the wealthy to semi-retire, not something you can just decide to do.

>Where did everything go so wrong?
hitler lost

I actually tried both unlike most people here probably and neither feel like any less "work".

Just get a remote job and work 3 hours a day

I just sold 3 nfts. Cope harder.

>work for a few years
>try to keep the cool clients that pay well
>only fill up your roster with annoying clients if you have to
>hire a few helping hands

Based and correct opinion

The moment you work for someone else you are already a slave. That's just a fact.

I had decent clients. The problem exceeds that. The meaninglessness of whatever you're doing is always there, maybe even exacerbated due to freelance jobs being smaller in scale, whereas with wageslavery you can feel ownership over a project given good management.

I thank God for the bitcoin that I have.

Desu I'd rather work for a decent employer who understands the value my work brings than deal with all the shit you'll have to go through with the assortment of subhuman scum known as customers.

3? peasant. I lay in bed for about 7 hours, sometimes taking naps and working for about 1 hour. 10/10 would recommend.

you dont have to work...just go to your loving family for some help while you get your life together...surely you have multiple plans for failures you may come across

Are the NFTs art that you created?

whether this is the case highly depends on whether you own land. If you didn't own land, you worked the land you lived on for food and shelter. If you did, you lent it to others to work it for you. Today works much the same but instead of land it's abstracted to capitol and control of companies. Now back to work, wagie

if you want to be rich, the surest way is to extract excess value from another person's wage labor
unfortunately, this is evil

Why is being evil so incentivized by reality?
Goodbros... we got too cocky...

>extract excess value from another person's wage labor
What is this even supposed to mean? It's commie gobbledygook.

dumb dumb look at wage vs productivity

Yeah, higher wages are possible because of higher labor productivity. What's your point?

oh nonono....

>doesn't understand basic economics
>gets btfo and can't respond
Unironically kill yourself, commie retard.

being poor and miserable is a choice