Those of Any Forums who actually work, please share stories. Open your hearts. You can also tell positive stories

Those of Any Forums who actually work, please share stories. Open your hearts. You can also tell positive stories.
Those of us here like myself, who are only looking into getting into the industry, would really appreciate it. So blog post away. Please. Thank you.

Attached: cat.jpg (1000x1333, 206.84K)

I make coffee for a living. Whenever a hot women asks for skim or low fat milk I make a point of giving them full fat.

>skim or low fat milk
I honestly don't get why these even exist

>Historically, skimmed milk was used for fattening pigs, and was recommended as "not only the very best supplement for growing pigs, but is of almost equal value for fattening purposes" as it "furnishes a complete protein" and makes the feed "more palatable".[3]

Attached: 7b8.gif (500x280, 1.18M)

I have never worked in my life

>Those of Any Forums who actually work, please share stories.
42 year old virgin senior devops engineer
>Open your hearts. You can also tell positive stories.
Everything is meaningless.
>Those of us here like myself, who are only looking into getting into the industry, would really appreciate it.
Don't become a DevOps. Have sex.
>So blog post away. Please. Thank you.
I'm good.

I work for big oil. It's kinda fun to tell rabid environmentalists that I've personally helped ship more plastic than they and everyone they know could ever recycle (even through realistically, recycling is a scam).

sometimes they don't believe me, so I show them my work id. I've made 2 cry so far

Not positve story but made me laugh in retrospect

>work as sysadmin
>fixing benign shit in MS 365 cloud thingy
>hear knock on door
>female coworker opens door, looking nervous
>"user, I know it's not really what you are here for but it's kinda urgent"
>get up quickly fearing something terrible
>coworker makes a turn to the bathrooms
>hear talking around the corner
>4 female coworkers gathered around the entrance of the women's bathroom
>"user, the sink won't drain anymore. Help!"
>look at it
>mechanical sink stopper is set to blocking
>press the lever behind the faucet
>water drains
mfw

Attached: 1643492425045.jpg (640x640, 59.85K)

The best thing you can do is make some shitpost frens. My previous company got so woke that a bunch of us started a small out of company invite-only slack. We use it for spicy memes, and discussion that would have gotten us fired on the spot at the company.

Now that some of us have taken off for new positions, we will easily give each other referrals.

Client are always a diceroll, and the tech has been solved for years. You'll be very lucky if you ever get to work on implementing something actually new and interesting. But it's not all bad, because frens.

Attached: photo_2022-01-26_12-37-43.jpg (677x1280, 172.66K)

Attached: 1615046443577.png (406x594, 175.14K)

>I've made 2 cry so far
Dangerously based.

¡BASADO!

I tell people I make their internet work shittier and help corps spy on them. Because webdevs can't for their life optimize anything and with every year their apps become more and more bloated.

>I've made 2 cry so far
Fucking what? Not that I doubt that in the slightest but still you fucking wot?

To sell a byproduct of butter to retards. They used to literally pour milk out on the ground after skimming. But then calorie counting myth came out and they started selling literal junk to fatsos.

dude it was a plot to get your creepy antisocial greasy virgin ass moving to try and work a fivesome with them. they made the first move the only women can and you probably blew it

fuck no, they were all jews and older than me

>helped ship more plastic
You did what?

he has single handedly polluted more than they could ever hope to recycle
basically he was being an asshole

Clearly you've never worked in an office

Attached: 1563719018432.png (419x398, 190.94K)

You can't recycle most plastic anyways. Effectively you can't recycle any plastic that is commonly used and the rest just gets shipped to Mongolia or wherever after China was fed up with out trash.

isnt sweden burning plastic garbage it for energy?

They burn ~40% of their plastic waste for energy/heat iirc but that still releases shittons of CO2 so it's just a solution that's slightly better than burying it in the first place.